National Institute of Technology Sikkim invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing requisite qualifications and experience, with commitment to work, passion for teaching and research and an inclination towards Institutional development, for positions of Assistant Professors (Grade-I & II) and Associate Professors for appointment in following departments of the Institute. Candidates may refer to subsequent pages of this advertisement for vacancy details, eligibility criteria, mode of application, application format, credit sheet proforma and instructions.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may fill the application form and send the hard copy along with all relevant documents. The filled in application form along with documents must reach to:
Barfung Block, Ravangla,
South Sikkim – 737139, Sikkim (India)
The name of the post and department must be super-scribed clearly on the envelope as given below:
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF [NAME OF THE POST] IN THE DEPARTMENT OF [NAME OF THE DEPARTMENT]”
|Last Date of Application||6th December 2021 (05:00PM)|
Candidates must also email the scanned copies of completely filled application form along with credit point sheet and all enclosures in support of educational qualification, experience, category, documents for credit points claimed etc. (in a single zip file) to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Candidates should enclose only very specific documents in support of claims and should refrain from enclosing redundant or irrelevant documents (e.g. Ph.D. thesis, complete published papers etc.). Such irrelevant documents will be separated from application dossier and shall be discarded, and the Institute shall not be responsible in any way if some relevant document is discarded too in the process.
Application fees of INR 1,000.00 for UR/OBC/EWS candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “DIRECTOR, NIT SIKKIM” payable at Ravangla/Gangtok must be enclosed with the application.
SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates are exempted from paying the application fee.
- Institute reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the Recruitment Process, if need arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason, whatsoever.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in person for written test and/or Technical Presentation and interview.
- All documents in original and photo ID proof (Passport/Voter ID/PAN Card/Aadhar Card/Any Government issued ID) along with a photocopy will have to be produced at the time of Technical Presentation/Interview. In case the candidate does not produce any ID proof mentioned above he/she will not be allowed to attend the same
- Institute reserves the right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage
- The selection committee reserves the right to offer faculty position at a lower grade to an applicant based on his/her performance at the time of interview, written test, etc.
For more details,
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.