SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh
The Company invites applications for filling up the posts of Executive Trainees, from professionals who have appeared in the interviews of Civil Services Examination 2019 and 2020 conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) but are not finally recommended for appointment in any service possessing following qualifications and age criteria:
|No. of posts||15|
|Qualification Requirement||Full time regular Degree in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Upper age limit||30 Years|
|Designation||Fixed Remuneration (in Rs)|
|Field Engineer||Rs. 60000/-|
Remuneration is inclusive of EPF applicable under statute
The selection process for these posts consists of GD & Personal Interviews which will be held at Corporate Head Quarter, Shimla and Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of merit of final marks after Interview obtained by them in civil service Examination 2019 or 2020 conducted by UPSC (In case candidate has appeared for Interviews in both the year’s Civil Service Examinations he/she should apply with his/her best score). Weightage of Marks in Civil Service Examination, GD & Personal Interviews shall be 75%, 10% & 15% respectively for final selection.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through the Career section on SJVN’s website. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Before registering their applications on the website, the candidates should possess the following:
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and ensure that it is active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, Activation Link, User ID, Password and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mail box is not redirected to your junk/spam folder).
- Personal details and educational qualification details
- Candidates should have scanned copy of latest passport size photograph, as well as photograph of signatures in digital format along with scanned copy of UPSC Civil Services Examination Result Card/Certificate (.jpg or .jpeg file only, less than 500 KB size) for uploading with the application form.
- Candidates should clearly note that SJVN will in no case be responsible for rejection of application on account of application being incomplete, non-submission of application or any delay in receipt thereof on any account whatsoever.
- Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet banking detail via which the payment of applicable application fee (SC/ST/PWD exempted) is to be made on online recruitment portal. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
|Commencement of Online Registration for submitting applications||22/11/2021|
|Closing date for submitting applications||12/12/2021|
For detailed advertisement,
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.