|Name of Post||Assistant Professor|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or |
equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.
|Number of vacancy||Anticipated vacancies|
|Pay Scale||AICTE Scale|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Last date to apply||02-02-2022|
Kerala PSC has invited applications from Electrical Engineering graduates towards the Assistant Professor posts in the Technical Education (Engineering Colleges) department Cat No: 724/2021. Engineering graduates below 39 years can now apply through their PSC application online portal, “Thulasi” after the one time registration in kerala public service commission website. Candidates who has aadhar card should give your aadhar card as ID proof in your Public Service Commission profile during the registration. The Recruitment is direct and the number of vacancy is Anticipated. Selected candidates will have a pay scale of AICTE Scale. Interested candidates can now apply towards this state wide general recruitment through their PSC profiles, on or before midnight of February 02, 2022.
Kerala PSC Assistant Professor, Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Age Limit: Candidates age shall be below 39 years, and must be born after January 02, 1982 and before January 01, 2001.
- Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech and ME/M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech.
The Exam Pattern for the Assistant Professor in Kerala PSC is:
- The medium of Question: English
- Number of Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Exam Duration: 01 hours 15 minutes
How to Apply Online?
Interested Civil Engineering graduates can now apply towards the Assistant Professor post through your PSC online application portal.
- Login to your PSC online application portal, “Thulasi”.
- On the home page, click on the “Notifications Apply for a Post”.
- Click on the Assistant Professor, Category 724/2021″
- Click on Apply Now, on the newly opened tab enter your name and the date given in the photograph.
- Select the desired exam centre, and declarations, and Apply.
For detailed notification,