|Name of organisation||NMDC LIMITED|
|Name of Post||Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee|
|Upper Age Limit||32 years|
|Salary||Rs. 37000- 130000|
|Application Fee||Rs 250/-|
|Start date to apply online||07.02.2022|
|Last date to apply online||27.02.2022|
NMDC Limited, a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and a multi locational, multi product and consistently profit making Mining & Mineral Exploration Organization with large turnover. NMDC Ltd is in the process of massive expansion and diversification both in India and abroad. NMDC Ltd is setting up a 3.0 MTPA Integrated Steel Plant at Nagarnar near Jagdalpur, Chhattisgarh State.
NAME OF POST
|Name of Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||14|
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institute with Electrical Supervisory Certificate (Mining) of Competency Or Degree in Electrical or|
Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute
UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Name of Post||Maximum Age|
|Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee||32 years|
STIPEND AND DURATION OF TRAINING
|Name of Post||Training period||Pay Scale on completion of training|
|Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee – Degree Holders||12 months||Rs 37000|
|Junior Officer (Electrical) Trainee – Diploma Holders||18 months||Rs.37,000/- for first 12 months|
Rs.38,000/- for remaining 6 months
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Applicants are required to apply in online mode only through NMDC website. The site will be available/activated from 10:00 AM on 07.02.2022 to 11:59 PM on 27.02.2022.
2. Candidates are required to fill all the details in on-line and upload all the relevant documents/ certificates as per the requirement of notification.
3. For detailed notification along with its Annexures for the above posts the candidates are advised to visit careers page of NMDC website. In case of any clarifications, typographical errors or omissions, Corrigendum etc. to the notification shall be issued in the above NMDC Website only.
4. Before applying on-line mode candidates are advised to read the instructions of Notification carefully and will ensure that they must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions as mentioned in the Employment Notification which will be available at NMDC website.
5. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd. applying for the post will be exempted from paying Application Fee.
6. Application fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted against any further notifications, also in case of cancellation of the notification for which application fee paid.
7. After applying “online”, the candidate is required to download the hard copy of filled in application form and keep the printout of the Registration form which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
8. Call letters/admit cards will be send through post/email. Call letters/admit cards can also be generated from Careers page of NMDC website.
9. The candidates will be issued call letter / admit card based on their declaration in the Online application. Mere issue of call letter /admit card does not indicate that the eligibility of the candidate has been confirmed. The eligibility of the candidate will be confirmed after Document Verification at the time of Supervisory Skill Test.
10. Candidates are required to mention their date of birth and name as per Matriculation/10th class certificate issued by the recognized Board.
|For candidates except SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd||Rs 250/-|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen categories and Departmental Candidates of NMDC Ltd||32 years|
MODE OF SELECTION
The mode of selection for the above posts will consist of the following:
|Stage||Mode of Selection||Max Marks|
|II||Supervisory Skill Test||Qualifying in nature|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Written Test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions in any of the centres as decided by the Management. For answering the questions, Optical Mark Reader/Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) sheet will be provided or any other mode as decided by NMDC Ltd.
Languages for Written Test will be in Hindi & English which will consist of objective type multiple questions.
The candidates will be called for Supervisory Skill Test on the basis of performance in the Written Test by following reservation policy. However, the candidate should secure minimum marks in Written Test
There will be Supervisory Skill Test which is qualifying in nature. The qualifying marks in Supervisory Skill Test (out of a total of 100 marks) will be as under:
a. 40% marks for UR/EWS Candidates
b. 37% marks for OBC (NCL) Candidates and
c. 30% marks for SC/ST/PwD
The candidates will be called for Supervisory Skill Test in the ratio of 1:3 which is on the basis of marks obtained in
the Written Test, discipline wise/category wise. In case, two or more candidates in the same discipline/category has secured equal marks in the Written Test and the ratio of 1:3 is increasing, in such case all those candidates secured equal marks will be called for Supervisory Skill Test irrespective of the above ratio.
The candidates who have attended for Supervisory Skill Test and failed to secure above qualifying marks stand disqualified for considering their candidature in final merit list.
The Supervisory Skill Test will be conducted in the respective discipline which is mandatory. The Supervisory Skill Test is qualifying in nature and its marks will not be included in the Written Test marks.
The merit list of the candidates for Supervisory Skill Test and also for final selection will be prepared discipline -wise on the basis of performance in the Written Test.
NMDC reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Written Test if required under any circumstances.
The date of birth as well as the name of the applicant will invariably be taken from Matriculation/10th class certificate issued by the recognized Board and no other proof of date of birth and name shall be accepted.
The prescribed minimum educational qualifications are mandatory and in absence of the same any higher qualification even if possessed by the candidate does not make any candidate eligible to be called for Written Test/Supervisory Skill Test.
NMDC Management reserves the right to alter/ fix the criteria for calling the candidates for Written Test/Supervisory Skill Test on the basis of qualification, experience, if any etc. depending upon the number of applications received. After screening the applications, the candidates will be called for Written Test.
During recruitment process, if any information provided by the candidate is found incorrect/incomplete or it is not conformity with eligibility criteria as specified in the notification for the above post or if it is found that candidate has concealed / distorted any material information his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage during the recruitment process or even after selection.
Mere fulfilling of the minimum criteria will not vest any right in candidates for being called for different stages of recruitment process. Depending upon response and requirement, the management reserves the right to raise/relax/cancel/modify/alter the entire recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
|KSEB SUB ENGINEER SYLLABUS|
|ASSISTANT ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR – RANK LIST – Cat. No. 504/2013|
|Syllabus: Assistant Professor – Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
The candidates selected for the post of Junior Officer (Trainee) will be posted initially at the Projects. However, they will be posted in any of the Mines/Units/Offices of NMDC Ltd as per requirements at any stage during service of the candidate in NMDC Ltd and they may be assigned job/functions/assignments as per the business requirement of the Company.
In case of any typographical errors or omissions, clarification, corrigendum to the notification shall be issued in NMDC website only. In such cases, the last date of registration of applications will also be extended. In general, no modification in notified specifications / criteria would be made after issue of employment notification.
At the time of attending before Written Test/Supervisory Skill Test candidates are required to submit duly filled in Travelling Allowance form along with its required travelling tickets in original for its re-imbursement to the candidates as per eligibility. However, the said Travelling Allowance will be paid through e-payment by NMDC in due course.
Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PwD) once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
Candidates should retain their printed copy of application form as they can be asked to produce it for future reference.
No request for change of examination center will be entertained
Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Hyderabad.
|Start Date to apply online||07.02.2022|
|Last Dtae to apply online||27.02.2022|
For detailed advertisement,