TATA Institute of Fundamental Research is a National Centre of the Government of India, under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy, as well as a deemed University awarding degrees for master’s and doctoral programs. The Institute was founded in 1945 with support from the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust under the vision of Dr. Homi Bhabha. At TIFR, they carry out basic research in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Computer Science and Science education. Their main campus is located in Mumbai, with centers at Pune, Bengaluru and Hyderabad. TIFR, invites applications for the post of “Project Junior Engineer(B) [Electrical]“.
|Project Junior Engineer(B)||01||28||Rs. 48,500/-|
(HRA – Rs. 7600/-)
Supervision of Electrical Maintenance work such as ;
- Installation, testing ,commissioning, operation and maintenance of LT/HT electrical equipment.
- Wiring installations including street lighting etc., troubleshooting.
- Fixing electrical problems in single/three phase supply system and it’s identification.
Educational Qualification & Experience
|Project Junior Engineer(B)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering(Full Time)|
with 60% marks
|2 Years in Supervision of |
Electrical Maintenance work
- Knowledge in Government tender process, estimation and tender preparation.
- Knowledge of ACAD for preparation of Electrical drawing.
- Knowledge of use of personal computers and it’s applications.
How to Apply ?
- The post is tenable at TIFR, Colaba, Mumbai.
- The appointment for the post is temporary.
|Online Application starts on||19-02-2022 , 10:00|
|Last date to receive Online applications||12-03-2022 , 23:59|
- The Post may be renewed each year up-to a total period of 3 years depending on performance.
- Prescribed age shouldn’t exceed as on January 01,2022.