SIDBI, Small Industries Development Bank of India, is the Principal Financial Institution set up under an Act of Parliament for promotion, financing, and development of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) sector in India. MSME sector, the focused business domain for SIDBI, has been an important pillar of the Indian Economy in the last seven and a half decades, having contributed to creativity, innovation, and dynamism in the industrial sector which has led to the spread of industrial development across the country. Applications are invited from Electrical Engineers for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ in General Stream in Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI).
|Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’||100|
The Officers in Grade ‘A’ are expected to contribute proactively in
following broad areas of operations of the Bank-
- Augmenting credit penetration in MSME, Microfinance, Startup/Venture Capital Sector through Direct / Indirect Credit Delivery and Monitoring Mechanisms.
- Contributing in entrepreneurship promotion & skill development activities of the Bank for the MSME sector, including facilitating co-operation and co-ordination with various stakeholders.
- To be key input providers in Business Analytics and decision-making process by gathering regular market feedback/research and update the Management with the trends in their areas/clusters to assist Bank in prioritization of various new initiatives and projects.
- Participate in internal management/administration, control and monitoring related functions to ensure that the Bank remains an adaptable and responsive organization amidst changing dynamics of MSME sector and overall economy.
- Any other work as assigned by the Bank from time to time
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering||21 – 28 as on 04-03-2022|
- The selection process for the post would be by way of an online examination comprising of objective test as well as descriptive test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates who qualify based on the minimum cut -off marks decided by SIDBI, would be called for interview.
- All tests, except test of English Language and Descriptive test will be provided in both English and Hindi.
- All the objective questions will have multiple choices. Out of the five answers, to a question only one will be the correct answer.
- The Candidate will have to select the most appropriate answer and ‘mouse click’ that alternative which you feel is appropriate/ correct.
- The alternative/ option that the candidate has clicked on will be treated as his/her answer to that question.
- For objective type of tests, there will be penalty for wrong answers marked by the candidates.
- For every wrong answer marked by a candidate, 1/4 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
|Opening of Online Registration||March 04, 2022|
|Closing Date of Online Application||March 24, 2022|
How to Apply ?
- Candidates can apply online only from SIDBI’s website, and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates to go to the SIDBI website – click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” BUTTON.