Government of India, Ministry of Transport took over the local bus services of Delhi in May 1948 in the name of Delhi Transport Service when they found that the services offered by Gawalior and Northern India Transport Company Ltd., the then licensee, were inadequate. A Delhi Road Transport Authority was constituted under the Road Transport Corporation Act, 1950. This Authority became undertaking of Municipal Corporation of Delhi by an Act of Parliament in April, 1958. Delhi Transport Corporation, DTC, invites applications for the post of Assistant Foreman from Electrical Engineering Diploma candidates.
|Assistant Foreman||112||18 – 35|
Educational Qualifications for Assistant foreman in Delhi Transport Corporation
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two years experience including Apprenticeship and training.
Remuneration for the post of Assistant foreman
|Post||Initial Emoluments of Pay|
|Assistant Foreman||Rs. 46374/-|
- Age relaxation will be regulated as per DOPT guidelines.
- Candidates fulfilling all the requirements should sent their Online applications.
- The applications received through any other mode shall be stand rejected automatically.
How to Apply for Assistant foreman post?
- Recruitment is purely on temporary basis.
- Engagement on short-term contract basis for one year(extendable).
For Detailed Notification;