Diploma Trainee and Tradesman Trainee – IREL
IREL (India) Limited is a Mini Ratna Category-I Central Public Sector Undertaking, under the Administrative Control of Department of Atomic Energy, having its Corporate Office at Mumbai and is operating its Atomic Mineral Mining and Mineral Processing Plants at Chavara (Kerala), Manavalakurichi (Tamil Nadu) & Orissa Sands Complex (OSCOM) (Odisha) to produce Ilmenite, Rutile, Zircon, Sillimanite, Garnet, etc. IREL (India) Limited has also set up a Rare Earths Extraction Plant (REEP) at Odisha and a High Pure Rare Earths (HPRE) plant at RED, Aluva to produce individual Rare Earth Oxide/Carbonates. IREL (India) Limited has also setup a joint venture with the Industrial Development Corporation of Odisha Limited for setting up a new Atomic Mineral mining and mineral processing plant in Odisha. Besides, the company’s upcoming prestigious projects include Rare Earth and Titanium Theme Park at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. In order to support future growth and manage transformation challenges, IREL invites applications (through online mode) from eligible, qualified, talented, energetic, and dynamic Indian Nationals for the posts of Diploma Trainee and Tradesman Trainee (on Regular Basis) for its various Projects/Units/ Offices:
|Opening date and time for online registration and submission of|
|Closing date and time for online submission of application||07.07.2022|
Details of posts:
Non-Unionized Supervisory Category:
Non-Executive (Workmen) Category:
- Compassionate appointment in the company shall be regulated as per the compassionate appointment policy of the company. As per the said policy, up to a maximum of 5% of the advertised vacancies are earmarked for compassionate appointment.
- Dependents of deceased employees of IREL (India) Limited and whose family is indigent, as per the said policy, are eligible to apply. Age relaxation upto a maximum of 10 years over and above the age eligibility criteria applicable to open candidates will be allowed under this category.
- As per the said policy, if a family member of the deceased is employed in Government / Semi-Government / PSU / Autonomous / Statutory organisations, the family will be treated as nonindigent and the dependent will not be eligible to apply.
- Candidates who fulfil all the advertised eligibility criteria (except for the age relaxation as stated in this paragraph) will have to go through the normal procedure of submission of application online, payment of fee, appearing for CBT / PBT as applicable etc. as prescribed for other candidates.
- In addition, candidates applying under this category will have to provide the details about the deceased employee in the online application form.
- Particulars furnished by the candidate will be verified from the Unit where the deceased employee had last worked and in case the particulars are incorrect, the candidate will not be considered under compassionate category.
- Appointment under this category will be subject to verification of all the particulars / documents including indigence.
- Since all other requirements are same as prescribed for other candidates, candidates applying under this category are required to go-through this advertisement thoroughly and check their eligibility criteria before applying.
Qualification & Experience for Non-Unionized Supervisory Category:
- Diploma Trainee (Technical): 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from an Institute recognized by AICTE or equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates and 60% marks in aggregate for others.
Required Qualification and Experience for posts in Non-Executive (Workmen) category:
- Tradesman Trainee(ITI) Electrician: Must have passed SSC or equivalent Examination from a Board recognized by the State/Central Government with ITI / NAC with two years‟ experience in the relevant Trade/ Discipline in a reputed Industrial Establishment including on the Job Training – Apprenticeship training, if any.
- For Electrician Trade: Valid statutory license is essential.
For all the above posts, the required qualification(s) must have been acquired through a regular / full-time course from Universities / Institutions recognized / accredited by councils / bodies like UGC / AICTE etc. set up by Central / State government for the purpose.
Reservation and concessions to PwBDs (Persons with Benchmark Disabilities) shall be admissible in accordance with Government Guidelines issued from time to time.
- Age relaxation for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/ESM/PwBD categories applying for Graduate Trainee (Finance) (PC1)/Graduate Trainee (HR) (PC2)/Diploma Trainee (Technical) (PC3) for Tradesman Trainee (ITI)(PC6)(PC7) & (PC8) posts(as applicable) shall be as under for:
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) for other posts (PC4 & PC5) shall be as per Government Guidelines.
- Maximum age after the age relaxation shall be as under:
|Post Code||Name of the Posts||Maximum Age after age relaxation|
|PC3||Diploma Trainee (Technical) Electrical||45 Years|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)||50 Years|
(i) Age relaxation shall be allowed up to 45 years for internal candidates for the posts with post codes PC4 & PC5.
(ii) No age relaxation, other than those listed in para 5.1 above, shall be allowed for internal candidates for the posts with post code PC1, PC2, PC3, PC6, PC7 & PC8.
FORWARDING OF APPLICATIONS OF CANDIDATES FROM GOVT. AND PUBLIC SECTOR UNDERTAKING:
(a) Persons employed in State / Central Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous Bodies / State and Central PSUs etc. are required to forward
their applications along with all relevant documents through proper channel or produce „No Objection Certificate‟ (NOC) at the time of Second Level Test.
(b) In the event of selection, candidates from Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs) listed under DPE will be entitled to transfer of service benefits provided his / her application is forwarded through proper channel.
(c) In the event of selection, all such candidates will be allowed to join IREL only on production of proper relieving order from their previous employer.
(d) Internal candidates are required to forward printout of online application form to Recruitment Section, Corporate Office, Mumbai through proper channel.
Mode of Selection:
- The mode of selection for all the posts would consist of (i) Written Test First Level Test Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test and Psychometric Test [Second Level Test]as applicable and/or any combination thereof as may be prescribed or decided by the Competent Authority. The written test will be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Post Codes with PC1 to PC5 and Paper Based Test (PBT) for Post code with PC6, PC7 & PC8. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements/criteria viz. Age, qualification, experience etc. will be called for written test (objective type) comprising of Multiple-Choice Questions.
- The question paper booklet for written test will be in bi-lingual form i.e. both Hindi & English.
- IREL reserves the right to cancel / withdraw any question / questions from the written test even at the time of evaluation, if required.
- The question paper for the Written Test (First Level) shall consist of the following:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) shall be held for the following posts. Duration of the test will be 120 minutes. There will be no negative marking.
|Name of Post||Paper – I|
Subject Knowledge would consist of questions for
testing basic knowledge of General Engineering.
The knowledge of specific discipline.
- Paper Based Test (PBT) shall be held for the following posts. Duration of the test will be 120 minutes. There will be no negative marking.
|Name of Post||Paper-I|
|Tradesman Trainee (ITI)|
|Subject Knowledge would consist of questions |
for testing the knowledge of relevant Trades.
- Based on the marks obtained in the Written Test, the candidates will be called for second level Test (Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable and Psychometric Test) in the ratio of 1:3 by following reservation policy.
- The Second Level test/s would be qualifying in nature. The qualifying marks for Second Level Test i.e. Skill Test / Trade Test / Computer Proficiency Test as applicable & Psychometric Test shall be decided at the time of test.
- The candidates who attend second level test and fail to secure the qualifying marks shall stand disqualified.
- Final selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test only. The merit list for final selection will be prepared on the basis of performance in the written test.
HOW TO APPLY ?
Sequence-wise actions to be followed by the candidates for filling-up of Online Applications are as under:
(a) Visit IREL website www.irel.co.in Careers section and Click on Apply Online button.
(b) Read Important Instructions and Click on (√) „I Agree‟ Button.
(c) Register by filling up necessary details (post applied, name, original category, applied category, PwD category, Mobile No. and e-mail ID and click on Submit Button).
(d) Check Application Sequence No., User ID & Password received on your email and mobile number.
(e) Re-login to your account by entering user ID and password received through e-mail.
(f) Fill-up application form and upload Photo, Signature and relevant Documents.
(g) Check Preview of the Application Form and make corrections, if any.
(h) Make payment through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net-banking (if applicable)
(i) Press Submit Button.
(j) Take print out of your application form for future reference.
Note: – Do not send hard copy of filled-in application form to IREL (India) Limited.
General Instructions for filling up of Application :
(i) The candidates shall apply through On-line mode only in case he/she possess the qualifications and fulfils eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
(ii) Before starting to fill-up the online application, candidates are advised to keep ready the following details/documents/information:
(a) E-Mail ID (valid at least for one year).
(b) Mobile No. (valid at least for one year).
(c) Required details such as personal data, educational qualifications, experience and other information.
(d) Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking for making fee payment (if applicable)
(e) Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format). Size (20 kb-50kb).
(f) Scanned Copy of Signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format). Size (10 kb-20kb). 12
(g) Scanned Copies of following documents (in pdf format):
(i) Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/10th/12th/HSC Certificate).
(ii) Final/Provisional Degree/ITI / Diploma/Graduation / PostGraduation, etc., as applicable.
(iii) Experience Certificates / documents in support of experience.
(iv) PWD Certificate [in case of Persons with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) candidates] in prescribed format.
(v) Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen.
(vi) Caste Certificate in respect of reserved categories in the prescribed format in respect of SC/ST and OBC Non-Creamy Layer.
(vii) Income and asset certificate in respect of EWS in prescribed format
(viii) Declaration of Non-Creamy Layer Status in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates in prescribed format.
(ix) Scribe certificate, if applicable (may be downloaded during filling of application).
(x) Certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority in respect of J & K Domicile.
(iii) A candidate can apply for one post/discipline only. Application of candidate applying for more than one post/discipline will summarily be rejected. In case of multiple applications for the same post/discipline, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last-one, shall be treated as null and void.
GENERAL CONDITIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS:
(a) Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment.
(b) The cut-off date for computing Age and experience is 07.07.2022 (closing date of application).
(c) Persons who have retired from the Govt./PSUs including IREL (India) Limited under the Voluntary Retirement Scheme (VRS) will not be eligible to apply.
(d) Candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfil the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. Their candidature at every stage is purely provisional. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility criteria and/or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is / or are detected even after appointment his/her services will be terminated without any notice.
(e) Intimation regarding Written Test, Skill Test/Trade Test/Computer Proficiency Test as applicable and psychometric test etc. will be sent through e-mail only.
(f) In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the test, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, OR to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including 13 age limit in otherwise suitable candidates depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
(g) Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test, Skill Test/Trade Test/Computer Proficiency Test as applicable and Psychometric Test. Only short-listed candidates will be called for the Tests. Due to prevalent pandemic situation of Covid-19, if required, online test may be conducted.
(h) For getting the reservation benefits under OBC category, the name of caste and community of the candidate must appear in the Central list of Other Backward Classes and the candidate must not belong to creamy layer. (To see list of approved OBC caste/community name in the central list, log on to http://ncbc.nic.in/centrallistifobc.html/). The candidates need to furnish their OBC – non creamy layer (NCL) certificate (not more than one year old from the date of application to IREL as per the format prescribed by Government of India.
(i) Candidates belonging to OBC category but not covered under „Non-Creamy Layer‟ re not entitled to OBC reservation. As such, they should indicate category as ” UR ”.
(j) Candidates applying under EWSs category should fulfil the conditions stipulated for applying under „Reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in civil posts and services in Government of India‟ issued vide DoPT OM dt.19.01.2019. Such candidates should attach the requisite certificate certifying their “Income and Asset of the family”, from an officer not below the rank of Tehsildar, along with their application.
(k) Verification of original certificates / documents with regard to age, qualification, work experience, scale, category/disability (as applicable) and other documents as asked for will be done only at the time of medical/joining (as the case may be). The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the eligibility criteria.
(l) Candidates called for Skill Test/Trade Test/Computer Proficiency Test as applicable and Psychometric Test will be reimbursed to and fro train fare from the nearest Railway Station from the shortest route as per the rules of the company.
(m) The number of posts and the reservation mentioned are tentative. Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to increase/curtail/cancel the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof. IREL also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/modify/alter the advertisement/recruitment process and/or the selection process without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever.
(n) All the above conditions of qualification, experience, age limit (age relaxation as stipulated above) etc. are also applicable to the internal candidates of IREL.
(o) Eligible and interested candidates are advised to apply well in advance so as to avoid last minute errors in application. IREL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application caused due to the queries raised by the applicant and non-receipt of response thereof. 14
(p) Records of the candidates not selected shall not be preserved beyond 01 year from the date of test or publication of next advertisement for the post(s), whichever is earlier.
(q) Appointment of selected candidates shall be subject to Medical fitness, verification of Character and Antecedents (C&A) from the concerned authorities, Experience verification etc. as per the rules of the company.
(r) Request for change of Mailing address/email ID/category/ posts and other information as declared will not be entertained.
(s) Any legal proceedings in respect of any dispute with regard to the recruitment against this advertisement can be instituted only in Mumbai.
Courts/Forums/Tribunals at Mumbai only shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such Case/Dispute.
(t) Any further information/corrigendum/addendum in respect of the above advertisement shall be made available only on our official
website http://www.irel.co.in.No further press advertisement will be given. Hence, prospective applicants are advised to visit the company‟s official
website http://www.irel.co.in regularly for the above purpose.
(u) On-line applications, incomplete in any respect, shall be rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained. In addition, no other means/mode of submission of application shall be accepted under any circumstances.
(v) No modifications are allowed after the candidate submits the online application form. If any discrepancies are found between the data filled by the candidate online and the original documents / testimonials, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
(w) All correspondence/announcements with respect to above recruitment process shall be done through e-mail/notices on the company‟s website. It is the responsibility of the candidate to download/print the Admit card. Company will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong Email ID provided by the candidate or due to any other reason. Candidate‟s E-mail Id and Mobile No. should be valid for at least one year.
(x) In case of any problems faced by the candidates for submitting the Application through ONLINE, they may send email to company‟s email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
(y) In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in English or Hindi version, the English version shall prevail.
(z) Any canvassing, directly or indirectly, by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
(aa) No TA/DA will be paid to any candidate appearing for the written test (PBT / CBT).
(bb) If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his/ her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining. 15
(cc) Generation of registration slip does not imply acceptance of application or eligibility for the post.
(dd) Minimum percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated, taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of weightage to any particular semester/year by the Board/ institute/college/university. No rounding off will be done.
(ee) Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the institutes/college/university. In case it is not available, decision of IREL shall be treated as final.
For Detailed Notification;
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.