HEAD CONSTABLE (TELECOMMUNICATION) – ITBP
Indo-Tibetan Border Police was raised on October 24, 1962 for reorganizing the frontier intelligence and security set up along the Indo-Tibetan border. Only four Battalions were sanctioned to begin with. ITBP was initially raised under the CRPF Act. Online Applications are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies to the post of Head Constable (Telecommunication) and Constable (Telecommunication) Group ‘C’ non-gazetted (Non-Ministerial) on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF.
|HEAD CONSTABLE TELECOMMUNICATION|
Details of Vacancies as per Post Based Roster are as Under
HEAD CONSTABLE (TELECOMMUNICATION)
- Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act, 1992 and ITBP Rules, 1994, and other Rules applicable from time to time. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ONLINE MODE only.
- No other mode for submission of application is allowed. ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED W.E.F. 1st NOVEMBER, 2022 (01/11/2022) AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 30TH NOVEMBER, 2022 (30/11/2022) AT 11:59 PM. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
|NAME OF POST||AGE||EDUCATION QUALIFICATION|
|Head Constable/ Telecommunication||18 to 25 years||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute.|
|NAME OF POST||AGE||EDUCATION QUALIFICATION|
|Constable/ Telecommunication||18 to 23 Years||Matriculation from a recognizedboard or equivalent.|
Diploma or Certificate Course from an Industrial Training Institute or any
other recognized institution.
- The vacancies are tentative and may increase or decrease without any notice. Any change in the number of vacancies will be intimated through the ITBP Recruitment website i.e. www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
- ITBP reserves the right to make changes in the sequence of the recruitment procedure after the publication of this advertisement. ITBP also reserves the right to cancel or postpone the recruitment at any stage due to administrative reasons.
- 10% vacancies of in both posts i.e. Head Constable (Telecommunication) and Constable (Telecommunication) are reserved for Ex-Servicemen. In case a vacancy reserved for Ex-servicemen remains unfilled due to the non-availability of eligible or qualified candidates, the same shall be filled by non-Ex-servicemen candidates of respective categories.
- As per MHA guidelines, if a situation so arises wherein the women candidates in the horizontal compartmentalized reservation in any of the vertical reservation categories are not available, then the posts shall be filled up from amongst the male candidates from the concerned vertical reservation categories.
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online through the ITBP website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in Candidates are advised to fill out the online application form after reading the instructions carefully and should provide a genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling out the online application form. Details, as required under various segments, should be mentioned clearly, correctly, and logically. As the applications need to be submitted online only applications received offline shall not be considered and will be rejected summarily.
For Detailed Notification :
|LAST DATE TO APPLY||30th NOVEMBER, 2022|
Prepare for upcoming exams with Centre C Electrical! 🎉😍
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.