Junior Engineer Trainee – Tata Steel Limited
Tata Steel was established in India as Asia’s first integrated private steel company in 1907. With this, we also developed India’s first industrial city at Jamshedpur. Today, we are among the leading global steel companies. Tata Steel is looking for young and bright Degree / Diploma holders in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics /Instrumentation / Metallurgy / Ceramic / Chemical / Civil engineering to join as Junior Engineer Trainees.
|Junior Engineer Trainee||General : Should have been born between January 1, 1998, and January 1, 2006 (both|
ST / SC / TG : Should have been born between January 1, 1995, and January 1, 2006 (both
Educational Qualification :
- 3- or 4-years full time Degree/Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Metallurgy / Ceramic / Chemical / Civil Engineering from an AICTE / UGC recognised institute.
- Diploma in Electronics / Mechatronics from RD Tata Technical Education Centre, Jamshedpur
- Diploma in Electronics / Mechatronics from J N Tata Technical Education Centre, Gopalpur
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics / Mechatronics from Tata Steel Technical Institute, Burmamines
Note : Candidates in final year of their academic session leading to award of Degree/Diploma by July 2023 are also eligible to apply. The selected candidates must submit certificate of completion of degree/diploma by 31st August 2023. Training of those selected candidates who fail
in their Degree/Diploma programme or are unable to produce the pass certificate by 31st August 2023, will be terminated.
Post Details :
|Domicile||Resident of Jharkhand|
|Marks||General Community : (1) Male – Minimum 60% (aggregate)|
(2) Female – Minimum 55% (aggregate)
ST / SC Community : Minimum 50% (aggregate)
Transgender : Minimum 55% (aggregat
|12 (Twelve) months|
Minimum Physical Standards :
Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm.)
Expansion of Chest: 5 cm
Weight: 45 Kg. (For girls/transgender 40 Kg.)
Eyesight : 6/6 both eyes with glasses
Power of glasses : ± 4.0 maximum
Colour vision: Normal
Stipend and other details :
The candidates undergoing training will be paid a stipend of 15,047/- per month during their training period. Free hostel accommodation with food (at subsidized rates) will be provided to the eligible candidates, during the period of training only.
Employment and Placement :
On successful completion of training, the selected candidates if considered for employment/ placement, the candidates may be placed at any location of Tata Steel Ltd. or any of its Group Companies or Subsidiary Companies.
BOPT Registration :
Selected candidates will be registered with the Board of Practical Training (Eastern Region) for one year under the Apprentice (Amendment) Act, 1973, subject to their eligibility.
Important instruction :
- No hard copy document to be submitted. All required documents to be attached in the online application, in absence of which the application may be rejected.
- The candidate needs to pay the required charges of Rs. 500/- to become eligible for taking the assessment.
- Please make the payment through Online Payment Gateway in the application only.
- Fees once paid in any case will not be refunded.
- If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the selection process or during the training, the candidate will not be considered for admission to the JET programme or the training will be terminated, as the case may be.
- All communication will be done over the registered e-mail id. TSL will not be responsible in case of non-receipt of any e-mail due to sync issues or wrong e-mail id.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the examination portal. Date of releasing the admit card which will also contain the date of examination will be communicated over your registered e-mail id.
- Delayed response in viewing the mail will not be entertained.
- All necessary documents will be verified on the day of interview for candidates selected in the written test.
Selection Process :
- Selection will be done based on Centre Based Online Written Test followed by Personal Interview and Medical Examination.
- Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
Note : CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE
Important dates :
|On-line application will be open from||17th January 2023 to 28th January 2023|
|Admit Card will be released on||10th February 2023|
|Centre Based Online Written Test will be conducted on||19th February 2023|
How to apply ?
Log in to https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/ then click on “Apply for jobs / internship” tab.
Click on Application tab for registration / online application link.
For registration, please use below link :
After registration, please fill the application form using the below link
For Application related query connect helpdesk
Toll No: 022-61306241
Email Id: email@example.com
(NB: Queries will be entertained over e-mail having subject line “JET 2023 Query”)
To download the Admit Card for the assessment, click on the link given below: https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/31595/81155/login.htm
For Detailed Notification :
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 350+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.