Graduate Trainee- Kerala State Coir Corporation Limited
The Kerala State Coir Corporation Ltd. is a Public limited company, fully owned by Kerala State Government established in 1969 for the systematic development of coir industry in the State of Kerala, India. The Corporation has its administrative wings and manufacturing facilities in a sprawling complex in Alappuzha, Kerala, South India. KSCC run 11 showrooms (8 in Kerala and 3 outside Kerala). Moreover we have tie up with Hyper malls including D- Mart, Vishal Mega Mart and Reliance. There is increase in market share in Domestic market for KSCC. We have entered in to agreements with cooperative segment in the State for selling coir products through its outlets. The Kerala State Coir Corporation Ltd, a fully owned Government company invites applications for selection to the post of Graduate Trainees. The details are given below.
|Name of the Post
|Age as on
|Stipend per month
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering
with 60% marks
to 30 years
|Ist Year – Rs. 15,000/-
IInd Year – Rs. 17,000/-
IIIrdYear – Rs. 20,000/-
For further details and for online submission of application, please visit www.kcmd.in
General Conditions & Instructions to Applicants:
- Important dates for Online application submission January 19, 2023 (10:00 am) to January 31, 2023 (5:00 pm) (both dates inclusive)
- Applications will be accepted through online only. No other means/mode of applications shall be accepted.
- Screening of applications will be done with reference to the qualification, age, etc.
- Mode of selection will be based on the written test and or proficiency assessment/interview
- Applications fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per notification will be shortlisted for written test and or proficiency assessment/interview
- Shortlisted candidates will have to submit the original of their credentials at the time of proficiency assessment/interview.
- The Management reserves the right to call only a limited number of candidates for written test and or proficiency test/interview based on the qualification and age.
- The application must be submitted online on or before 5.00 pm (IST) on 31.01.2023. Applications received before 5.00 pm (IST) on 31.01.2023 only will be considered for screening.
- All communications, including admit card for the written test, if applicable and proficiency test/interview call letter will be only through E-mail. Candidates are advised to browse the website www.kcmd.in regularly for updates/notices and announcements.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel this advertisement either partially/wholly at any time, at its discretion without assigning any reason and without any further notice.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
Important Dates :
|Online Application start date
|January 19, 2023 (10:00 am)
|Online Application end date
|January 31, 2023 (5:00 pm)
How to Apply ?
- Apply online through Kerala PSC Thualasi
For Detailed Notification :
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 350+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.