Assistant Engineer (Electrical ) – Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited – Category No. 524/2022
Assistant Engineer (Electrical ) – Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited – Category No. 524/2022
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment to the undermentioned post in Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited.
1. Name of Concern : Kerala State Co-operative Bank Limited
2. Name of Post : Assistant Engineer (Electrical )
3. Scale of Pay : ₹ 26920-81640/-
4. Number of Vacancies : 01 (One)
1) The above mentioned vacancy is now in existence for General category of this post. The vacancies further reported for this post from Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd will be filled by apportioning the same in the ratio of 1:1 between General Category (Part I) and Society Category (Part II) with the first turn going to General Category. Separate notification will be issued under Part II for filling up the vacancies earmarked for Society category. The rules of reservation as laid down in General Rules 14-17 of KS&SSR, 1958 will be followed for appointment from both the lists.
2) The Ranked list prepared and published by the Commission for the post shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years, provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the list, whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancy earmarked for the General category during the period of currency of the list.
3) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
4) Every person appointed to any of the categories in the service of Kerala state Co-operative Bank Ltd by direct recruitment shall, from the date on which he/she joins duty be on probation for continuous period one year on duty within a continuous period of two years. However the appointing authority may extend the period of probation for another two years to enable the appointing authority to decide whether the probationer is suitable for regularization or not.
5) All other relevant provisions of Rule 184 of KCS Rules are also applicable.
6) 3 % of the vacancies for the post shall be reserved for Differently abled candidate with Hearing Impairment, Low Vision , Locomotor disability/Cerebral Palsy as per G.O. (P) No. 61/2012/SWD dated 17.10.2012
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit : 18 – 40. Only candidates born between 02/01/1982 and 01/01/2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation. (For conditions regarding the age relaxation please see para (2) of Part II of the General Conditions)
For concession allowed in upper age limit subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see Para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this notification. Relaxation of age will be allowed to all provisional employees of the twenty nine Co operative institutions mentioned in G.O(P) No. 41/98 dated 9-3-1998 (either they remain in service or relieved from service), who have been appointed through the Employment Exchange, to the extent of their provisional service provided they possess a minimum service of one year in the provisional appointment. The maximum period of relaxation allowed to such persons will be five years. Once they get appointment on regular basis, the concession will not be available for further appointment to any other post. The candidates who are entitled to the above concession shall note the details there of in the respective column of the application and upload the certificate (original) obtained from the Head of Office or Head of Department or Appointing Authority of the Co-operative Institutions concerned, when required by the Commission. The certificate should contain all the relevant particulars such as the post in which the applicant has/had provisional service, the scale of pay, name of the Co-operative institution in which he/she has/had worked, the date of commencement of provisional service and the date of termination of the provisional service. It should also be noted in the certificate that the applicant is not holding regular appointment under the Co-operative institution. The original certificate thus produced will not be returned to the candidate.
7 Qualifications :
1. Degree in Electrical Engineering from a UGC recognized University or National institute established by Central Government or institute established by Government of Kerala.
2. 3 Years experience in the relevant field in a Government or quasi government or public sector under taking or registered private sector Undertaking.
1. Rule 10(a) (ii) of Part II KS&SSR is applicable for this selection.
2. In addition to the qualifications prescribed in this notification, the qualifications declared by the Government by Executive Orders or by Standing Orders as equivalent to the prescribed educational qualification, the qualifications decided by the Commission as equivalent to the qualifications prescribed in the Special Rules and the higher qualifications having the above prescribed qualifications as its basic qualification will also be accepted. The Government order regarding the equivalent qualification / higher qualification should be produced as and when required by the Commission.
3. As per Rule 22 of KPSC Rules Of Procedure, candidates making false claims about qualifications such as education, experience etc. and submitting confirmation to write the examination, irrespective of whether they attend or not the examination, are liable for disqualification for being considered for the post they applied for, or debarment from applying to the Commission either permanently or for a specific period, or the invalidation of their answer scripts in the examination or products in the practical test they attend, or the initiation of legal proceedings against them, or removal or dismissal from office or any disciplinary/ legal action against them if they have already been appointed, or any one or more of the above.
4. If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
5. The qualifications shall be obtained from UGC recognized Universities or any other institutions established by Govt of Kerala or Govt of India .
6. Candidates must upload experience certificate at the time of submission of application itself. Otherwise the application will be rejected. The certificate to prove experience shall be in the format given below:
7. Mode of submitting applications :
(a) Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2012 Candidates who register first time should upload photo taken within 6 months from the date of their registration. Those Candidates who create new profile from 01.01.2022 onwards should upload photograph taken with in 6 months . Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion of the photograph. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their profiles for One Time Registration. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calender itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phones registered in it.
(c) Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as I.D Proof in their profile.
8. The General conditions regarding recruitment by KPSC will be applicable to the recruitment to thist post.
(For details including ID card, photo, please see the General Conditions given below as Part II of this Notification)
Important Date :
|Last date for receipt of applications||18.01.2023 Wednesday upto 12 Midnight|
How to Apply ?
- Apply online through Kerala PSC Thulasi.
For Detailed Notification :
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 350+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.