Assistant Project Engineer and Technical Assistant – ANERT
Agency for New and Renewable Energy Research and Technology, ANERT, an autonomous organization under the Department of Power, Government of Kerala invites applications from qualified and competent candidates for appointment to the posts of Assistant Project Engineer and Technical Assistant on contract basis. Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through the website of the Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram (www.cmdkerala.net) by satisfying themselves with the terms and conditions of this recruitment.
Schedule of Events:
• Start date for submitting online application: 16/06/2022 (10:00 AM)
• Last Date for submitting online application: 29/06/2022 (05:00 PM)
The details of Posts, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, and Monthly Remuneration are as given below:
|Post||Vacancy||Eligibility Criteria||Age Limit|
|10||B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum|
three years’ experience in Renewable Energy field
|Technical Assistant||18||Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum |
three years’ experience in Renewable Energy field
B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum
one year experience in Renewable Energy field
Note: Appointment shall be only on a temporary basis for a period of one year which may or may not be extended.
Cut-off dates for eligibility:
The cut-off date for the purpose of eligibility on age criteria shall be 01/06/2022.
The cut-off date for the Post Qualification experience shall be 01/06/2022.
|Post||Monthly Consolidated |
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 20,000/-|
The selection process may comprise of Written Examination/Group Discussion/Proficiency Test and/or Personal Interview. ANERT reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use any/a combination of these modes for selection to the notified posts.
Instructions for Scanning of Photograph & Signature:
- Scan the latest photograph of the candidate and upload the same in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 200KB and in *.JPG format only]
- Candidate shall make his/her signature on a white paper, scan the same and upload it in the space provided in the online application [scanned image shall be less than 50KB and in *.JPG format only]
- The candidate has to scan his full signature, since the signature is proof of identity, it must be genuine and in full: initials are not sufficient. Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS is not permitted. The signature must be signed only by the candidate and may not by any other person.
- The applicants are required to go through the detailed notification carefully and decide about their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and shall enter the particulars completely online.
- ANERT shall not be responsible for any discrepancy in submitting the Online application.
- Applicants must compulsorily fill-up all relevant fields of the online application.
- Incomplete/incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. ANERT under any circumstances will not entertain the information, if any, furnished by the candidate subsequently. Applicants should be careful in filling- up the application form at the time of Submission. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, the candidature will be rejected even though he/she comes through the final stage of the recruitment process or even at a later stage.
- The applicant should not furnish any false, tampered, fabricated information or suppress any material information while filling up the application form. If the particulars furnished in the Online application form do not tally with the original documents produced by the Candidates his/her candidature will be rejected.
- ANERT reserves the right to fill or not fill the post advertised.
- Only Post- Qualification experience of candidates/applicants will be considered.
- Applicants should have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ANERT may send intimation to download call letters for Written test/Group discussion/Proficiency Test/Interview through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying online application and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
- The copy of the Appointment letters, Salary Certificates, pay slip, etc., will not be accepted in lieu of the work experience
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply ONLINE through the website of the Centre for Management Development (CMD), Thiruvananthapuram.
For Detailed Notification;
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.