Electrician – Ayurveda Medical Education Department (Category No: 272/2022)
CATEGORY NO: 272/2022
Applications are invited online only by ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
- Department : Ayurveda Medical Education Department
- Name of post : Electrician
- Scale of pay : ₹ 25,100-57,900/-
- Number of Vacancies : District wise
: Thiruvananthapuram– 01 (One)
(i) The vacancy is now existing. A Ranked List will be prepared for Thiruvananthapuram District in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked list thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said Ranked list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new Ranked list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against the aforesaid vacancy and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the Ranked list. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the Ranked list whichever is earlier.
(ii) Candidates shall submit application for this post to Thiruvananthapuram District and shall note the name of that district against the relevant column in the application.
(iii) In the case of change in Caste/ Community noted in the SSLC book, candidates must claim original Caste/ Community in their application and must produce Community Certificate/Non Creamy Layer Certificate issued by the Revenue authorities and the original Gazette Notification publishing the change of Caste / Community at the time of OTR verification for selection to the above post.
(iv) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue district basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in G.O. (Ms)No.154/71/PD dated, 27.05.1971. A candidate advised for appointment in one revenue district from the Ranked List prepared is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G.O(MS)No.4/61/PD, dated 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government service holding the same post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post,but they can apply to higher /lower posts when notified .
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit : 20-36; Only Candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation.
For concessions allowed in upper age limit, subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years, please see para (2) of the General Conditions under Part II of this Notification.
- Qualifications :–
(ii) Diploma in Electrical Engineering
NTC in the trade of Electrician obtained after a course of two years training in ITI or certificate in the trade of Electrician obtained after 18 months course in ITI with 6 months in plant training
Note:- (1) KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) (ii) is applicable to this post. (2) Candidates claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Government orders during verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post. (3) 3% of the fresh vacancies reported for the post shall be reserved for differently abled candidates belonging to Locomotor disability/Cerebral palsy, Hearing impairment categories vide G.O(P) No.1/13/SJD dated 03.01.2013. Differently abled candidates belonging to Low vision / Blindness categories are not eligible to apply for the post as these categories are not identified for 3% reservation.
- Mode of submitting applications:–
Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the `Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken on or after 31/12/2012. Candidate creating new profile should upload the photograph taken within six(6) months from the date of their registration. Name of the candidate and the date of taking photograph should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for ten(10) years from the date of taking the photograph. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure the correctness of the information on their profile. They must quote their User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference .Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile .All correspondences with the commission ,regarding the application should be accompanied with the printout of the application . The Application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove Qualification, experience, Community, age etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
- Last date of receipt of application : 31.08.2022 Wednesday up-to 12 midnight
- If written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidate shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidate alone can generate and download the admission tickets in the last fifteen(15) days till the date of test. The application of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the Examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket alone will be permitted to attend the examination.
- Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of KPSC Rules of Procedure 1976, shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education ,experience etc and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination. (For further details including photo ,ID card etc please see the General conditions given in part II of this Notification) Candidates who have Aadhaar card should add Aadhaar card as ID proof in their profile.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates must register as per “ ONE TIME REGISTRATION” with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission ‘www.keralapsc.gov.in‘ before applying for the post.
For Detailed Notification
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.