Skilled Assistant Grade II – Electrical Inspectorate (Category No: 268/2022)
CATEGORY NO: 268/2022
Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration in the official website of the Kerala Public Service Commission from qualified candidates for selection to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
- Department : Electrical Inspectorate
- Name of post : Skilled Assistant Grade II
- Scale of pay : ₹ 26500-60700/-
- Number of vacancies : District wise
(i) The above vacancies are now in existence. Separate Ranked list will be prepared for the above districts in pursuance of this notification. The Ranked lists thus prepared and published by the Commission, shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, subject to the condition that the said Ranked list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new Ranked list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised for appointment against aforesaid vacancy and also against the vacancies, if any, reported during the currency of the Ranked lists. In case no candidate is advised from the ranked list till the expiry of the period of three years, the duration of the Ranked list shall be extended for a further period of one year or till at least one candidate is advised from the Ranked list whichever is earlier.
(ii) The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a revenue District basis, subject to the special conditions laid down in GO(MS)No.154/71/PD dated 27.05.1971. The candidates advised for appointment in one revenue District from the Ranked List prepared for that district is not eligible for transfer to another district unless he/she completes five years continuous service from the date of commencement of service in the former district. Even if transfer is allowed after five years, it will be subject to the rules in G O (MS) No. 4/61/PD, dated 02.01.1961. Candidates already in Government Service holding this post in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this post, but they can apply to higher/lower posts when notified.
(iii) Candidates should submit the application for this post to any one of the above Districts and should note the name of that District against the relevant column of the Online Application. Application should not be sent to more than one district in response to this notification. If applications are sent contrary to the above direction, and if he/she is selected, his/her name will be removed from the ranked list and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her.
(iv) In case of change in Caste/Community noted in the SSLC book, candidates must claim their original caste/community in the application and shall produce Community Certificate or Non Creamy Layer Certificate as the case may be issued by the Revenue Authorities and the original Gazette notification publishing the change of caste/community at the time of OTR verification for selection to the above post.
5. Method of appointment :– Direct Recruitment
6. Age Limit :– 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes and other backward communities.
Note:– For concession allowed in upper age limit, subject to the conditions that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50 years.( please see Para 2 of the general conditions under Part II of the Gazette notification).
i)T.H.S.L.C in Electrical Wiring and Maintenance of Domestic Appliances.
ii)Pass in Secondary School Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification and National Trade Certificate in Electrician.
iii)Vocational Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in Maintenance and Repairs of Domestic Appliances.
1) KS&SSR Part II Rule 10(a)(ii)is applicable for selection to this Post.
2) 3% of the fresh vacancies are reserved for differently abled candidates belonging to Locomotor disability/Cerebral Palsy, Hearing Impairment categories as per G.O(P)No 1/13/SJD dated 03.01.2013. Differently abled categories not identified as suitable for appointment to this post are not eligible to apply for this post.
3) Candidates claiming equivalent qualification should produce relevant Government Orders during OTR verification to prove that the qualification claimed is equivalent to the prescribed qualification for the post.
8. Mode of submitting Applications:-
Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2012. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of taking the photograph. Candidates creating new profile should upload photograph taken within six months from the date of their registration. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if noncompliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
9. Last date of receipt of applications : 31.08.2022, Wednesday upto 12 midnight.
10. If written test/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidate shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidate alone can generate and download the admission tickets in the last 15 days till the date of test. The application of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of admission tickets will be published in the Examination calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it. Candidates who have downloaded the Admission Ticket will alone be permitted to attend the examination.
11. Appropriate disciplinary action as per Rule 22 of KPSC Rules of Procedure 1976 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination. Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile. (For further details including photo , ID card etc please see the General Conditions given in Part II of this Notification).
How to Apply ?
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
For Detailed Notification
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.