Lecturer in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Polytechnics)
Lecturer in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Polytechnics)
GENERAL RECRUITMENT – STATE WIDE
CATEGORY NO: 306/2022
Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration Scheme from qualified candidates for selection to the undermentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post, the candidates shall register as per One Time Registration Scheme through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
1. Department : Technical Education
2. Name of Post : Lecturer in Electrical and Electronics Engineering ( Polytechnics)
3. Scale of pay : AICTE Scale
4. Number of vacancies : 02 (Two)
The above vacancies are now in existence. The Ranked list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year, provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year, or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and also that may be reported to the Commission during the period of currency of the list.
Note :- Three percentage (3%) of the vacancies are reserved for Differently Abled candidates with Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy and Low Vision (As per G.O.(P)No.61/2012/SWD dated 17.10.2012) and Hearing Impairment (As per G.O.(P)No.9/2019/SJD dated 04.09.2019).
5. Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment.
6. Age limit : 20-39. Only candidates born between 02.01.1983 and 01.01.2002 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post with usual age relaxation to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Communities (for other conditions regarding age relaxations please see Para 2 of Part II General Conditions.)
Note:- Officers of the Technical Education, Public Works, Public Health Engineering, Industrial and Architecture and Town Planning Departments may also apply. They will be allowed age relaxation to the extent of their service in those departments. (Maximum age limit shall not exceed 50 years as on 01.01.2022)
7. Qualifications : First class Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology from a recognized University after undergoing a regular course of study.
Note : Basic qualification required in the order of preference.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
Note : 1. Rule 10 a(ii) of part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
- Candidates who have acquired Non-qualifying Degrees viz. Ph.D/M.Phil/Post Doctoral Fellowship will be awarded weightage marks provided that such Non-Qualifying Degrees shall be in the subjects pertaining to the basic qualification stipulated for the post. Weightage marks for Non-qualifying Degrees for ranking will be awarded as detailed below.
Non-Qualifying M.Phil- 2 marks
Non-Qualifying Ph.D- 4 marks
Both M.Phil and Ph.D (Non-Qualifying)- 5 marks
Post Doctoral Fellowship- 2 marks
- Non-qualifying degree means the additional qualifications which are earned apart from the qualifications insisted on as essential qualifications for the post. If Ph.D/M.Phil/Post Doctoral Fellowship is reckoned as essential qualification for the post, weightage marks will not be awarded for it.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of certificate verification. Then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
- In the case of difference in original Caste/Community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette Notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate / Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
8. Liability to serve in Defence Services :
Persons appointed to the post shall be liable, notwithstanding that at the time of requisition they are holding higher appointments, to serve for a minimum period of four years (including period spent in training) in the Defence Services or on assignments relating to Defence efforts anywhere in India or abroad, if so required. The liability to serve in the Defence Services will be limited to the first 10 years of service and will not ordinarily apply to persons above 40 years of age.
9. Mode of submitting Application:
(a) Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post. The photograph uploaded should be one taken after 31.12.2012. Those candidates who create new profile from 01.01.2022 onwards should upload photograph taken within 6 months. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the print out of the application by clicking on the link `My applications’ in their profile. All correspondence with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original Documents to prove qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If a Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of Test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
(c) Appropriate disciplinary action as per KPSC Rules of Procedure, Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
(d) Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR Card as ID Proof in their profile.
10. Last date for receipt of applications: 22-09-2022 Thursday upto 12.00 midnight
11. Address to which applications are to be sent : www.keralapsc.gov.in
(For details including Photo, ID card etc refer the General conditions given in Part II of the Gazette Notification).
How to Apply ?
- Candidates must register as per ‘ONE TIME REGISTRATION’ with the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging in to their profile using their User-ID and password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for the post.
For Detailed Notification :
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.