Manager (Electrical) – NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
Manager (Electrical) – NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED
National Fertilizers Limited – Mini-ratna is an Indian government owned fertilizer producer under the ownership of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India that manufactures chemical fertilizers, organic fertilizers and industrial chemicals. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) is a Mini-Ratna, premier profit-making Central Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers and other agricultural inputs with a vision of being a leading Indian company in fertilizers and beyond, with commitment to all stakeholders. NFL is looking for qualified, dynamic and result oriented experienced professionals in Electrical Engineering trade for the post of Manager with initiative for manning on regular basis for its various Units/ Offices/ Joint Ventures.
PAY/ PERKS & PLACEMENT
- PAY & PERKS
NFL offers one of the best pay packages in the Fertilizer industry. Following are the Pay Scales
which are being offered by NFL (Table- 02):
|Pay Scale Code||Pay Scale (2017 IDA based)|
|E-4||₹70000- 3% – 200000|
- Selected candidates will be placed at the minimum Basic Pay in Pay Scale. Besides Basic Pay, candidates will also be paid Industrial Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / Company Accommodation, wherever available and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances / benefits such as Leave, Medical Facilities, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Contributory Superannuation Benefit Fund Scheme, Group Personal Accident Insurance etc., as & when applicable and as per NFL rules in force from time to time. Non-Practicing Allowance (NPA) @ 20% of Basic Pay shall also be payable to Medical Officer in addition to above as per Company rules in force from time to time.
- APPOINTMENT AND PLACEMENT
The candidate should have sound health. The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon of any Central/State Government Hospitals. The appointment will be provisional and subject to verification of Character & Antecedents and Caste /PwBD Certificate from the concerned District Authorities/Competent Authorities. Selected candidates can be posted at any Units/Offices of NFL or its Joint Ventures across India at any point of time at the discretion of the Management. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS ON CUT OFF DATE
|Name of Post||Maximum Age as|
on cut-off date
|Minimum Educational |
|Minimum period of inline Executive Work|
|48 Yrs. for|
|Minimum 60% marks in|
Engineering Degree (B.Tech./
B.E./B.Sc. Engg.) in Electrical
Engineering from recognized
Institute OR AMIE in Electrical
|Minimum 09 years’ post qualification inline|
experience in construction / maintenance
of HT & LT power distribution system, HT
synchronous and induction motors, large
transformers, protection systems etc.in
Ammonia Urea Fertilizer complex /
Continuous process chemical / Petro
Chemical industry /thermal power
plant/large steel plant.
Out of 09 years, candidate must possess
02 years’ experience in the relevant pay
scale or CTC as mentioned in the clause
No C.5 below.
CUT OFF DATE
The cut-off date for determining eligibility criteria in respect of age, minimum educational qualification, post-qualification inline executive work experience in the relevant Pay Scale/ CTC shall be 30.06.2022 and will remain unchanged irrespective of any reason whatsoever.
SHORTLISTING & SELECTION PROCESS
- Based on the information in Application Form and documents submitted by the candidates‟ along with copy of their Application Form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. NFL‟s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. List of candidates shortlisted for interview shall be placed on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com- Careers- Recruitment in NFL – Special Recruitment drive to fill vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) in NFL-2022 at an appropriate time.
- However, in case of receipt of large number of Applications, NFL reserves a right to conduct an online test in Delhi – NCR region and/or any other city(ies) of India for the purpose of short-listing candidates for interview. No TA and Boarding & Lodging facilities will be admissible for appearing in the online test.
- Modalities of Online Test, in the event it is decided to conduct the same, shall be placed on NFL website www.nationalfertilizers.com- Careers- Recruitment in NFL – Special Recruitment drive to fill vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) in NFL-2022 at an appropriate time.
- Candidates are required to qualify in the Personal Interview with minimum average of 50% marks in interview. NFL reserves the right to conduct interview through video conferencing mode at its various offices.
- In case, total marks (upto two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (upto two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
- It may be noted that candidates will be called for personal interview provisionally on the basis of information submitted by them in the application Form and their candidature will be considered vis-à-vis eligibility criteria for the post applied for as mentioned in the Advertisement. Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria or not in possession of complete requisite documents will not be allowed to attend the personal interview and no TA will be paid to them. Further, no queries shall be entertained in this regard.
- Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that Company (NFL) is satisfied about candidate’s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The candidates called for personal interview for the posts at the level of E-5 to E-7 shall be reimbursed single return air fare (economy class)/ 1st class AC rail fare/ road mileage at prescribed rates for the journey by road/ by one‟s own conveyance. The candidates called for personal interview for posts at the level of E-1 to E-4 will be reimbursed to and fro single 2nd AC Class Rail fare (Mail/Express trains, excluding Rajdhani/ Duronto/ Shatabdi)/ Bus
- fare from the nearest railway station of the correspondence address indicated by the candidates in their online application to the place of interview by the shortest route on production of necessary receipts. No TA is payable to the candidates called for the online examination wherever applicable.
- The selected candidates before joining will be required to get Medical Fitness Certificate from Civil Surgeon/NFL‟s Hospital/NFL‟s common panel of hospitals and their appointment will also be subject to verification of character & antecedents and Caste certificate from the concerned District Authorities.
- Selected candidates can be posted in any of the Units/Offices of the NFL at the discretion of NFL Management. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- All qualifications should be recognized by AICTE / UGC / appropriate Indian Statutory Authorities.
- NFL will not undertake detailed scrutiny at the time of receipt of application forms of candidates for eligibility and other aspects of shortlisting and, therefore, the candidature is only provisional. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification,
age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application form is not found substantiated, the candidature of such candidates will be cancelled and decision of NFL shall be final.
- No modifications are allowed after candidate submits his/her application form. If any discrepancies are found in the data/particulars furnished by the candidates in his/her application form and that of the original testimonies, the candidature of such candidates is liable to be rejected. Hence, utmost
care should be taken to furnish correct details while filling their application forms. Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and ascertain their eligibility before submitting their application forms. Candidates have to ascertain themselves their eligibility vis-à-vis advertised criteria for a post for which they are applying.
- While applying, candidates should mention their full name as it appears in Certificate / Mark-sheet issued by a Board of Secondary Education for passing Matriculation which shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of age.
- The age limit, minimum educational qualification, number of years & type of post qualification inline executive work experience are the minimum criteria and mere possession of the same by the candidate does not entitle him/her for participating in the selection process. NFL‟s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Details once submitted in the application form will be final and request for any change including change in correspondence address/email address/mobile number/ category shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should possess a valid email ID as the same is mandatorily required to be filled in the application form. Candidates are also advised to keep the email ID active for at least one & a half year from cut-off date. No change in the email ID will be allowed once submitted. All information/communication regarding participating in the selection process shall be provided through email to the candidates, found prima-facie eligible, based on the information submitted by them in their application form. Responsibilities of receiving and downloading of information/communications, etc. will be of the candidate. NFL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- The candidature of all applicants would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of Degree certificates/testimonials, Caste / PwBD/ ExSM etc. Candidates, if shortlisted for personal interview, are required to bring in original all certificates at the time of interview, failing which they may not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Any notice/revision/clarification/corrigendum/addendum/errata in respect of this advertisement shall be displayed only on NFL‟s website www.nationalfertilizers.com – Careers – Recruitment in NFL – Special Recruitment drive to fill vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) in NFL-2022. No further press advertisement will be issued. Hence prospective applicants are advised to visit the above link on NFL website regularly for latest update with regard to this advertisement.
- The names of candidates called for personal interview will also be displayed only on the above mentioned link on NFL website. Candidates are advised to visit the website regularly for the latest information in this regard. Only short listed candidates who are prima-facie found eligible based on the information submitted in their application will be called for participating in the selection process and will be intimated through electronic mode for personal interview and NFL will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery of such intimation. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the above mentioned link for all the updated information with regard to this advertisement. No telephonic queries shall be entertained.
- In case the applicant does not receive any communication within 90 days from the date of publication of this advertisement, it may be presumed that he/she has not been short listed for the selection process.
- Mere admission to the selection process does not imply that Company is satisfied about candidate’s eligibility. The candidates should ensure that the details mentioned in the application form are correct and are in conformity with the eligibility criteria for the post applied for, as mentioned in the advertisement.
- If, at any stage of the recruitment process or subsequently, it is found, that the applicant:
a) has provided wrong information or submitted false documents or
b) has suppressed relevant information
c) does not meet the eligibility criteria for this recruitment or
d) has resorted to unfair means during selection process or
e) is found guilty of impersonation
He/she will be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all future appointments in NFL and her/his application/appointment will be cancelled/rejected forthwith. Further such candidates shall render themselves ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection and for termination of their services at any time during employment, if recruited.
- Further, NFL reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify the recruitment/selection process of advertised posts without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Candidates should retain the copy of their Application Form & Payment receipt for future reference as they can be asked to produce the same on anytime.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute pertaining to any issue arising out of this recruitment process will be at New Delhi only to the exclusion of all other Courts.
- Canvassing in any form at any stage shall be considered a disqualification for employment in the Company.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute on account of interpretation in versions other than English Language advertised in Newspaper/Employment News/Website, interpretation as per English version displayed in the website www.nationalfertilizers.com shall prevail.
- Any modifications / amendments / corrigendum in the advertisement will be given on NFL‟s website www.nationalfertilizers.com – Careers – Recruitment in NFL – Special Recruitment drive to fill vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) in NFL-2022 only.
- Candidates are also advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper. For authenticity of any advertisement/notification the candidate may check on NFL‟s website www.nationalfertilizers.com – Careers – Recruitment in NFL – Special Recruitment drive to fill vacancies reserved for SC/ST/OBC(NCL) in NFL-2022 only.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to wait till the last date of submissions of form and send their application forms duly completed in all respects well in time so that the same are reached to the addressee before the last date.
- The decision of NFL‟s Management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, selection and posting of selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
|Online application link shall be available from||06.07.2022|
|Last Date of Online application||05.08.2022|
HOW TO APPLY ?
- Before applying, candidates are advised to peruse the advertisement carefully and should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria. Their eligibility will be provisional and will be verified only in case they are shortlisted for selection.
For Detailed Notification :
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.
Tag:assistantengineer, competitiveexams, Electrical, Electricalengineering, ElectricalJobNotification, ElectricalJobNotification2022, Electricaljobs, ElectricalSupervisor, Electricalvacancies, Electrician, JobNotifiction2022, keralapsc, kseb, KWAOPERATOR, Manager, Managervacancies, NationalFertilizerslimited