Operations Officer – Kochi Salem Pipeline Private Limited
Kochi Salem Pipeline Private Limited is a Joint Venture of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited and Indian Oil Corporation Limited with 50% equity participation each having registered office at Malayil Majesty Buildings, Room No. 174-G Second Floor, Trippunithura, Kochi, Kerala- 682301. The project envisages laying of 12”/8”dia,429Km LPG pipeline from Kochi to Salem connecting their dispatch terminals at Kochi Refinery and Puthuvypeen and Receipt terminals at Udayamperoor, Palakkad, Coimbatore, Erode and Salem LPG plants of BPCL/IOCL. Estimated project cost is Rs. 1507 Crores. KSPPL invites applications to the post of Operations Officer from Electrical & Electronics Engineers.
|Operations Officer – Instrumentation||01|
Preferred Skill Sets :
Instrumentation : Exposure/ Experience in PLC (Safety & Process), Pipeline SCADA, Telecom, OFC, Maintenance and calibration of PTs, TTs, FTs, Coriolis Mass Flow Meters, Gas/ Flame/ Smoke Detectors etc. Candidate shall be capable of Interpretation P&IDs, Understanding/troubleshooting of PLC logic systems and pump operating sequences.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for cross country pipeline operation for transfer of LPG as per the standard operating practices
- Shall be responsible for adhering and implementing the safety standards prescribed
- Shall be responsible for assurance of Quality in pipeline operation
- Shall be participant in all safety and operational audits
- Shall prepare and submit the operation budget for sanction at the appropriate level
- Shall be prepared for multi-tasking as per the requirements of the job
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of various documents and reports relevant for the job
- Shall be responsible for carrying out the timely maintenance of the facilities for seamless and safe operation
Skills and Qualifications :
- Candidates shall be a holder of minimum Bachelor Degree(full-time) in Electrical & Instrumentation/Electronics & Instrumentation/Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communications, Mechanical Engineering from a reputed University with minimum aggregate of 60 % marks.
- Candidates shall be a good team player and have the required passion to learn , drive and excel in his line of activities in the assigned jobs
- Candidates shall have good communication skills in local language, Hindi or English
- Candidates having experience in any of the pipeline operations or related fields in any hydrocarbon plants shall be desirable
- Candidates shall be prepared to work in day and night shifts and for extended hours based on operational requirements across the locations of the company
- Candidate shall be willing to relocate or travel to any of the terminal locations as assigned by the company in its area of operations between Kochi and Salem.
- Candidates shall be medically fit and employable for the job and shall go through a complete medical examination before employment
CTC of Rs.5 Lakh per annum
- Only Indian Nationals needs to apply.
- The placement will be on permanent basis with a probation period of one year
- Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason, to increase/decrease the number of posts depending on the requirement, raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview
- Age of the candidate shall not be more than 30 years as on the date of advertisement of vacancy.
- The original documents/certificates/testimonials in proof of Age (Only SSLC/SSC Certificate will be admitted as proof of age), qualification, and experience, as mentioned/enclosed in the application shall be produced at the time of interview for verification. In case of failure to produce the original testimonials/certificates as mentioned in the application for verification while attending the interview, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview
- Candidates shall be subjected to medical examination prior to their appointment
- No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not selected for interview.
- Incomplete application or applications not in the prescribed format will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Management reserves the right to call or not to call any/all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
- Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt/non-receipt of applications
- The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
Eligible candidates shall undergo a written test followed by Group discussion and personal interview at Kochi, to complete the selection process. Instructions regarding interview will be intimated to the short-listed candidates individually.
The selected candidates will be required to execute a Service Indemnity Bond undertaking to serve KSPPL for a minimum period of 3 years or to pay KSPPL a sum equivalent to six months basic pay in case the candidate leaves KSPPL before completion of 3 years of active service.
Important Date :
|Last Date to Apply to the post of Operations Officer||23-11-2022|
How to apply ?
- Complete CV/RESUME with recent photo attached along with a set of relevant copies of certificates self-attested along with the proof of Age and Identity shall be sent in a sealed envelope, marking as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OPERATION OFFICER” so as to reach the following address on or before 23 rd November 2022 OR to
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- No communication otherwise, whatsoever, shall be entertained by the company. Indulgence of any such activity may lead to rejection of the candidature.
For Detailed Notification :
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.