Apprentice at Indian Oil Corporation, Pipeline Division
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), the largest commercial enterprise in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Apprentices in Technical and Non-Technical trades at its locations under its 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipelines (WRPL), Northern Region Pipelines (NRPL), Eastern Region Pipelines (ERPL), Southern Region Pipelines (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipelines (SERPL). Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for the engagement of around 465 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, of 1961 (as amended from time to time)
Qualification Eligibility Criteria
|Trade/ Discipline||Qualification Requirement|
|Technical Apprentice- Electrical||Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:|
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full-time, regular course in relevant disciplines with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the trades reserved for them).
- Candidates having professional/higher qualifications such as Degree in Engineering/MBA & its equivalent/PGDM/MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA/Masters in Social Work/Degree in Journalism etc. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, shall not be eligible to apply for the above apprentice seats.
- “Fresher apprentice” means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, of 1961.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 10.11.2022 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria.
Duration of Apprenticeship Training
Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year
The rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/ Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation‟s guidelines.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our IOCL website https://plapps.indianoil.in/ and apply Online from 10.11.2022 till 30.11.2022 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps to the Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill in his/her basic details like name, category, etc., and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent to his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, the candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember their registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in the above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making an online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal.
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to the following e-mail ids based on Trade Codes under which applied:
- For Northern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Eastern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
- For Western Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Southern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
- For South Eastern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants may kindly note that only such queries that are relevant to this advertisement and have not been addressed in the above advertisement shall only be replied to.
|Last date of submission of online application||30.11.2022 by 18:00 hours|
|Date of downloading Admit Card||From 08.12.2022 17:00 hours – till 08:00 hrs of 18.12.2022|
|Written Test||Tentatively on 18.12.2022|
For Detailed Notification
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.