The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) Udyogamandal proposes to select eligible candidates as paid Apprentices under the Apprentices Act in the following categories: –
|Apprenticeship||Vacancy||Period of Training||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice||04||One Year||INR.10000/- p.m.|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||05||One Year||INR.8000/- p.m.|
Qualification & Eligibility
|Graduate Apprentice||Engineering Degree (B Tech/BE UGC/AICTE recognised regular course) |
in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics
|Minimum 60% marks in qualifying exam for General & |
minimum 50% marks for SC/ST
& should not have completed more than 3 years after passing Degree as on 31.03.2022
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||A three year Diploma in Engineering in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics||Minimum 60% marks in qualifying exam for General & |
minimum 50% marks for SC/ST
& should not have completed more
than 3 years after passing Diploma as on 31-03-2022
Instructions to the candidates
- Application form for Graduate / Diploma Apprentices available in FACT website
- A copy of the following documents should be attested and sent to the address mentioned below along with the application form.
- 10th Pass Certificate & Mark List for Diploma / Graduate candidate.
- 12th Pass Certificate & Mark List for Graduate candidate.
- Graduation / Diploma Pass Certificate & Mark List.
- Caste Certificate
- Aadhar card
- Dependency Certificate(if applicable)
3. The list of the eligible candidates will be published in our website and the candidates will be informed through their e-mail.
4. Graduate / Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training under ‘Student’ category. BOAT Southern Region KERALA registered candidates are only eligible to apply
5. The merit list for selection will be prepared based on marks obtained in Qualifying Examination 50% marks and Plus Two 50% marks weightage for graduate and 50% marks 10th standard for diploma. In case of tie marks of the immediately preceding qualifying examination will be considered. In the case of further ties, priority will be given for marks obtained in the order of Maths, Physics & Chemistry in 12th standard examination for Graduates candidate and priority will be given for marks obtained in the order of Maths & Science in 10th standard examination for Diploma candidate
6. The selected candidates should be produce Aadhaar card as proof of residential address and the following documents at the time of joining:
a) All original certificates mentioned in point 2.
b) Two sets of attested copy of all documents
c) 6 nos. of passport size color photographs.
d) SC / ST / OBC candidates should produce original, attested copy of caste / non-creamy layer certificates
e) NATS Registration ID. (website)
f) Police Clearance Certificate
g) Dependency Certificate ( If applicable for dependents of FACT Employees)
h) Medical fitness certificate obtained in the prescribed format with valid lab reports.
i) A valid and Negative Covid-19 test report (RTPCR) taken 1 to 3 days before the date of joining and Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate.
7. The stipend amount and period of training will be as per prevailing Apprenticeship Act.
|Last date for receipt of applications||18.12.2021 before 4 pm|
Application form along with all the documents mentioned in above (instruction No. 2) should be sent at the following address: –
The Deputy Manager (Training)
FACT Training and Development Centre
Ernakulam Dist. Pin: 683501.
For detailed Advertisement,
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.