Applications are invited in online mode for the following teaching posts in the following colleges at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut.
|Name of the Post||College||Total No.|
|Assistant Professor||College of Post Harvest Technology and Food Processing||01||B.E./B.Tech-/B.S. and M.E./M.Tech./M.S. |
in relevant branch with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees
|Assistant Professor||College of Technology||02|| B.E./B.Tech-/B.S. and M.E./M.Tech./M.S. |
in relevant branch with first class or equivalent
in any one of the degrees
Concerned/allied/ relevant disciplines in Master/Ph.D.
Electrical Engineering/Power Systems/ Power Electronics/Micro Electronics Control and Instrumentation Photonics
General Instructions for candidates for appointment by selection for Teaching posts
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The retirement age for all teaching/Scientific posts will be as per university rules.
- The University reserves the right to alter/modify any condition at any stage.
- Having fulfilled the essential qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
- Maximum age limit for the post of Assistant Professor, shall be 40 years, relaxation of 05 years in case of OBC (Non-creamy Layer) and SC/ST category and 15 year relaxation for PWD. 05 years relaxation to the regular employee of State of UP as per 27 2013.
How to Apply :
I. Instructions for filling online application
- Open the University website
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ link at Home Page.
- Click on ‘View advertisement’ link to view the detailed advertisement and read the advertisement carefully
- Click on Apply button to apply online
- Clicking on Apply button will redirect to University recruitment portal. Click on Applicant’s Registration button on the home page of the portal for registration.
- After successful registration click on Applicant’s Login and fill the Personal detail, Academic Qualifications, Teaching/ PDF experience detail, Research Publications detail, Award detail, Score Card one by one and click on save button.
- Candidates are advised to preview the details filled by them in the online application form by clicking the preview button.
- By clicking on Edit button the incorrect information may be corrected, if any filled by the candidate.
- Click on payment form to pay online application fee after completing online application form and ensuring the correctness of the information.
- After successful payment of online application fee the online application form will be automatically submitted and candidates will get the filled online application form along with academic score on the basis of the information provided by him/her. The candidates are advised to take the print out of the same.
- No change shall be possible after fee payment / submission.
|Last Date for the Submission of Online Application||10.12.2021 upto 11:59:59 PM|
II. Submission of printed copy of online filled application form :
- The printed copy of duly filled online application form along with self assessed score card and all enclosures (Documents related to age, fee payment, academic qualifications, awards, Research Publications, Teaching/PDF experiences, reservation category certificate Advt. etc.) must be sent in A4 size envelope clearly mentioning the post applied for ……………………..Advt. No. ……………… and Sl.No. ……………” to the Director, Administration & Monitoring, SVP University of Agriculture & Technology, Meerut-250110 (U.P.) by registered post upto 20.12.2021 for the purpose of screening.
- Application fee (non refundable) i.e. Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/Persons with disability (PWD).
- Persons already in employment should apply, “Through Proper Channel”.
|Last Date for the submission of printed copy||30.12.2021|
For detailed Advertisement,
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.