Project Engineer – BEL-India Limited
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Project Engineers – on short term basis.
|Name of Post||Discipline||No. of Posts||Location of Posting|
|Project Engineer – I||Electrical||01||Initially at Nagpur transferable to Pune on |
Educational Qualification & Experience
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification||Experience|
|Project Engineer – I||Full time BE/ B.Tech Engineering (4 years) course||02 Years|
- Selection will be through Written Test and Interview at Pune.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test.
- Date of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course.
- The written test will consist of objective type multiple choice questions from engineering
- subjects in respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude.
- The assessment weightage will be 85% for written test and 15% for interview.
- All candidates who meet the stipulated eligibility criteria shall be called for the written test.
- The names of candidates shortlisted will be announced on the same day at written test venue after the written test.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
- Provisional appointment order will be issued to the selected candidates by email.
How to Apply?
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- One candidate can apply for only ONE POST in one application
- Applications should be done through bel-India career website
|Application fee for the post of Project Engineer||Rs. 500/-|
For detailed Advertisement,
|Last Date for receipt of duly completed application along with required documents||16.03.2022|