Engineers India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Company is India’s leading Total Solutions Engineering Consultancy organization executing projects on Conventional & Lump-Sum Turnkey basis. EIL invites bright, young, energetic and ambitious Electrical Engineering Graduates to join its team of world class professionals as Management Trainees.
|Post||Discipline||Maximum Age as on|
01.07.2022 (in years)
|Management Trainee (MT Construction/ MT-Others)|
General – 25 yrs
|Management Trainee (MT Construction/ MT-Others)||Full time Electrical Engineering Degree – B.E. / B.Tech./ B.Sc (Engg) |
with minimum 65% marks
Vacancies & Place of Posting
|Post||Vacancies||Place of Posting|
|MT – Construction||08||Project sites in India & abroad|
|MT – Others||05||EIL’s HO at Delhi/Gurugram Office/Branch Office/Inspection Office/Regional offices/Project sites in India & abroad|
per Govt. guidelines.
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2022 examination.
- Candidates short listed on the basis of GATE-2022 Score will be required to appear for Group Discussion and Interview and the intimation for the same will be given to the candidates through e-mail on the registered email Id.
- All such candidates, eligible for interview will be paid to & fro limited to III AC Sleeper Rail Fare by the shortest route from the mailing address, as mentioned in the application, to the interview centre.
- Graduate Engineers or final year students of Engineering from relevant disciplines as mentioned in the advertisement, who have appeared in GATE-2022 examination may apply.
How to Apply?
1. No fee is required to be paid for applying in EIL.
- Only Indian Nationals are Eligible to apply.
|Commencement of Online Registration||0000 hours on 22.02.2022|
|Last date of Online Registration||2359 hours on 14.03.2022|
For detailed advertisement,