Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR) is a premier laboratory of DRDO involved in Research and Development in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Command and Control, Information and Communication Security leading to development of Mission Critical products for Battlefield secure communication and information management systems.
Under the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, Director Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR), Bangalore invites online applications from eligible candidates for Graduate/Diploma Apprenticeship training for one year as per the details below:
|Post||Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee|
|Discipline||Electrical & Electronics|
|Minimum Qualification||A degree in engineering or technology on Electrical & Electronics|
|Stipend||₹9000/- per month|
- Duration of the training will be strictly in accordance with Apprenticeship Rule and its amendments from time to time.
- Registration of BE/B.Tech/Diploma candidates on the website is mandatory.
- The above registration number is to be verified at the time of selections /Document Verification.
- For *BE/B.Tech/Diploma apprentice trainees, candidate who have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination are not eligible to apply
- Candidates with higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- OBC certificate whose validity has expired would not be accepted for granting concession.
- Applications of those candidates who have appeared in the qualifying examination but whose results have not been declared/ available as on advt. date will not be considered for training. Provisional Degree certificates of qualifying exam would however be acceptable during the time of joining, but final degree certificates shall have to be submitted as & when received.
- Those candidates who have completed the qualifying examination as reqular candidates are only eligible to apply.
- Selection of candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS category would be as per Apprenticeship rules.
- PWD candidates are eligible only for the designate’ trades as per apprenticeship rules.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
- No TAIDA shall be given to the candidates for interview/ document verification/ joining CAIR.
- The apprentices will not be provided any quarters/ hostel accommodation by this establishment at the time of interview and also during the training period.
I . Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech] Equivalent): Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection of candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam.
2. Details of short listed will be published in DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check on website for updates. If possible will be intimated by Mail ID provided in the bio-data.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should first register themselves in the Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) portal. For registration log on to website
- Applications are to be submitted online through either Recruitment & Assessment Centre or DRDO website
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents (as per list).
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same will be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of joining at CAIR, Bengaluru.
- Online Applications after the last date would not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
- It should be noted that the selection and training of apprentices are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentice Act 1961 and its amendments and NO EMPLOYMENT IS GUARANTEED TO THE APPRENTICES ON COMPLETION OF THEIR TRAINING.
- Candidates before filling the application form shall ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the apprenticeship training. If at any stage of selection or even after selection and joining or during training, it comes to notice that the candidate /trainee does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or the facts stated are not true or the documents enclosed by the applicant are false/forged, the candidature /appointment /joining of such individual shall be withdrawn immediately without assigning any reason.
- All applicants are required to bring self attested copy of documents mentioned below along with the printout of the application form during document verification/joining:-
Documents to be carried:
- 10th Mark sheet and certificate
- B.E/B.Tech /Diploma Mark sheets for all semesters
- Degree /provisional Degree /Diploma Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India/Aadhaar Card
- EWS certificate (if applicable)
- Two Passport size photographs
4. The Management reserves the right to amend / refix / cancel suspend the selection process without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of the Management shall be final and binding and no appeal of any kind shall be accepted / entertained / considered in this regard.
5. Request for settlement of any dispute arising out of application in reference to this advertisement can only be started in Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics (CAIR), Bengaluru
6. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates not selected for training.
7. Selected list of candidates for certificate verification will be published on DRDO or informed via mail id mentioned in the bio data for correspondence.
8. Selected candidates shall have to sign a contract on the date of joining as per Govt. of India rules.
9. Candidates finally selected will have to produce valid police verification certificate at the time of joining from their place of last residence (for at least past one year)/ permanent address.
|Last date of submission of online application forms duly completed in all respects||10th Dec 2021|
|Publishing list of candidates for certificate verification after scrutinizing of applications |
in DRDO website or by email
|16th Dec 2021|
|Acceptance by candidates to join CAR as Apprenticeship Trainee||20th Dec 2021|
|Interaction with the shortlisted candidates who have submitted acceptance to join |
(as per ‘c’ above)
|22nd Dec 2021 onwards|
|Graduate/Diploma apprenticeship (by email & CAIR notice board)||27th Dec 2021|
|Probable date of joining at CAIR for Graduate/Diploma apprentices||30th Dec 2021|
For more details,
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.