Electrician – Kerala State Sports & Youth Affairs Department
CATEGORY NO: 152/2022
Applications are invited online only through “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” from qualified candidates in the state of Kerala for appointment in the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service.
- Department : Sports & Youth Affairs Department
- Name of Post : Electrician
- Scale of pay : ₹24400-55200
- Number of vacancies : 1 (One)
The above vacancy is now in existence. The Ranked list published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the above mentioned vacancy and also against the vacancies that may be reported to the Commission during the period of currency of the list.
- Method of appointment : Direct Recruitment
- Age Limit : 18-36. Only candidates born between 02.01.1986 and 01.01.2004 (both dates included) are eligible to apply. Candidates from Other Backward Communities, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes are eligible for usual age relaxation. The concessions in upper age limit are subject to the condition that the maximum age limit shall in no case exceed 50(Fifty) years.(For other conditions regarding age relaxations, please see para (2) of Part II General Conditions).
- Qualifications :
- Pass in SSLC.
- National trade certificate in the trade of Electrician / VHSE in Electrician trade.
- Valid permit issued by Kerala State Electricity Licensing Board
i) Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the relevant Government Order to prove the equivalency at the time of verification; then only such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the prescribed qualification.
ii) In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer / Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
iii) KS & SSR Part II Rule 10 (a) ii is applicable.
8. Probation :
Every person appointed to this post, from the date on which he joins duty, be on probation for a total period of two years on duty within a continuous period of three years.
9. Mode of submitting Applications:-
(a) Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in before applying for the post. Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password. Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post. The Photograph uploaded should be taken after 31.12.2012.Those candidates who create new profile 01.01.2022 onwards should upload their photograph taken within six months. Name of the candidate and the date of photograph taken should be printed legibly at the bottom portion of the photograph. The photograph once uploaded meeting all requirements shall be valid for 10 years from the date of uploading. There is no change in other instructions regarding the uploading of photographs. No application fee is required. Candidates are responsible for the correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password. Before the final submission of the application on the profile candidates must ensure correctness of the information in their profile. They must quote the User-ID for further communication with the Commission. Application submitted is provisional and cannot be deleted or altered after submission. Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference. Candidates can take the printout of the application by clicking on the link ‘My applications’ in their profile. All correspondences with the Commission, regarding the application should be accompanied with the print out of the application. The application will be summarily rejected if non-compliance with the notification is found in due course of processing. Original documents to prove qualification, experience, age, Community etc. have to be produced as and when called for.
(b) If Written/OMR/Online Test is conducted as part of this selection, candidates shall submit a confirmation for writing the examination through their One Time Registration Profile. Such candidates alone can generate and download the Admission Tickets in the last 15 days till the date of test. The applications of candidates who do not submit confirmation within the stipulated period, will be rejected absolutely. The periods regarding the submission of confirmation and the availability of Admission Tickets will be published in the Examination Calendar itself. Information in this regard will be given to the candidates in their respective profiles and in the mobile phone number registered in it.
(c) Appropriate disciplinary action as per KPSC Rules of Procedure, Rule 22 shall be initiated against those candidates who submit applications with bogus claims of qualification regarding education, experience etc. and submit confirmation for writing the examination, irrespective of whether they are present or absent for the examination.
(d) Candidates who have AADHAAR card should add AADHAAR card as I.D. Proof in their profile.
10. Last date for submission of application :– 22.06.2022, Wednesday upto 12.00 midnight.
11. Website to which applications are to be sent: www.keralapsc.gov.in (Candidates must see the General Conditions in Part II of the Gazette Notification for instructions regarding Photo, ID Card etc).
How to Apply ?
- Candidates must register as per ONE TIME REGISTRATION with the official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission before applying for the post.
- Candidates who have registered can apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and Password.
- Candidates must click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective posts in the Notification Link to apply for a post.
Download Detailed Notification;
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.