KERALA PSC – JUNIOR INSTRUCTOR(461/2021)
Applications are invited online only through One Time Registration Scheme from qualified candidates for appointment to the under mentioned post in Kerala Government Service. Before applying for the post the candidates should register as per One Time Registration through the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission. Candidates who have already registered can apply through their profile.
|Name of Post||Junior Instructor (Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics)|
|Scale of pay||₹ 37,400-79,000/-|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Number of vacancies||02 (Two)|
|Last Date of Application||01.12.2021|
The above vacancies are now in existence. The list of selected candidates published by the Commission in response to this notification shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year provided that the said list will continue to be in force till the publication of a new list after the expiry of the minimum period of one year or till the expiry of three years whichever is earlier. Candidates will be advised from the said list against the vacancies noted above and also against the vacancies if any reported to the Commission during the currency of the list.
- S.S.L.C or its equivalent qualification.
- (a) National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with three years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate.
(b) National Apprenticeship Certificate in the appropriate trade with one year experience after obtaining the certificate.
(c) Diploma in the appropriate branch of Engineering from a Government or Government Recognized polytechnic or its equivalent qualification.
1. Rule 10 a (ii) of part II of KS&SSR is applicable.
- Candidates who claim equivalent qualification instead of qualification mentioned in the notification shall produce the
relevant Government Order/Equivalency Certificate to prove the equivalency at the time of verification, only then such qualification shall be treated as equivalent to the concerned prescribed qualification.
- In the case of difference in original caste/ community claimed in the application and that entered in SSLC book, the candidate shall produce a Gazette notification in this regard, along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate/ Community Certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST shall be exempted from the qualification of Experience prescribed for direct recruitment.
- Candidates who claim qualification 2(a) or (b) should obtain experience certificate in the format given in Annexure itself and enter details regarding experience (certificate number, date, name of post, period, issuing authority, name of institution etc) and upload scanned image of the same/declaration (in the case of candidates who have possessed the required experience but have not obtained the experience certificate due to prevailing pandemic situation restrictions) in the profile to make submission of application possible. Candidates should produce the certificate as and when asked for the same by the Commission.
CENTRE C SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.