KERALA PSC – Plant Engineer(Electrical) (464/2021)
Applications are invited online only by One Time Registration from qualified candidates for appointment to the undermentioned post in Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited.
|Department||Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Limited|
|Name of Post||Plant Engineer(Electrical)|
|Scale of pay||₹ 22800 – 48000/-|
|Method of appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Age limit||18 – 40|
|Number of Vacancies||01 (One)|
|Last Date of Application||01.12.2021|
- The above mentioned vacancy is now in existence for General category of this post. The vacancies further reported for this post from Kerala State Co-operative Coir Marketing Federation Ltd will be filled by apportioning the same in the ratio of 1:1 between General Category (Part I) and Society Category (Part II) with the first turn going to General Category.
- The Ranked list prepared and published by the Commission for the post shall remain in force for a minimum period of one year and a maximum period of three years, provided that the said list will not continue to be in force if a new list is published after the expiry of the minimum period of one year.
- The selection in pursuance of this notification will be made on a statewide basis.
- As per Rule 184 of KCS every person appointed to this post shall from the date on which he/she joins duty be on probation for a period of one year on duty within a continuous period of two years.
1) Degree in Electrical Engineering recognized by any university in Kerala
2) 2 Years experience in a supervisory cadre in Rubberized coir/ Rubber processing industry
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering recognized by any University in Kerala.
- 5 Years experience in a supervisory cadre in rubberized coir/ rubber processing industry.
- Rule 10(a) (ii) of Part II KS&SSR is applicable for this selection.
- Those candidates who have claimed equivalency for qualifications should produce the Government Order proving the same at the time of certificate verification in order to consider as equivalent.
- If the caste of the candidates is wrongly mentioned in their SSLC book, they should claim their original caste in their application and should produce Community/NCLC certificate issued from concerned revenue authority and the gazette notification for the same at the time of certificate verification.
- Candidates must upload experience certificate at the time of submission of application itself. Otherwise the application will be rejected
For more details,
Applied online at:
CENTRE C SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.