Appointment of Project Engineer (Electrical) on Contract Basis
The Sports Kerala Foundation, a Government of Kerala Undertaking, invites applications for appointment as Project Engineer (Electrical) in the Sports
Kerala Foundation on contract basis:-
|Number of Vacancies
|Degree in Electrical Engineering
|Not to exceed 35 Years
|Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Period of Contract
The above post is temporary in nature, initially for a period of one year for controlling all construction / maintenance works entrusted to Sports Kerala Foundation. The period of contract may be renewed further based on organizational requirement / performance.
(as per rules of Government of Kerala vide G.O. (P) No. 29/2021/Fin dated 11.02.2021 Category
In addition shall be eligible for travel allowance as per rules of Government of Kerala
Method of Selection
The applicants meeting the qualification and experience requirements notified shall be short listed based on their Graduation Marks. Additional weightage shall be given for those having Post Graduation as well as for those having experience in Sports
Infrastructure Development, The short listed candidates shall be informed to attend a Personal Interview to be held at the office of Sports Kerala Foundation, Jimmy George Indoor Stadium, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram
- Those applicants having qualifications equivalent to any of the prescribed qualifications should submit the Certificate issued by the competent authority and without such certificate, their candidature will not be considered
- The minimum qualification stipulated for the post must be from a University/ Institute recognized by AICTE / appropriate statutory authority in India/ State / Central Government.
How to apply
- Applicants Shall submit their Bio-data -in sealed cover to the office of Sports Kerala Foundation, Jimmy George Indoor Stadium, Vellayambalam, Thiruvananthapuram or forward the same to the e-mail email@example.com from 12.10.2021 to 20.10.2021.
- Copies of all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience etc. and a recent passport size colour photograph shall be attached along with the Bio-data.
- “Application for the post of Project Engineer (Electrical)” shall be written on the envelope.
- Applicants should not submit more than one application for a particular post. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements for the post before submitting the applications.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / rejected.
- Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification / Personal interview should bring a photo identity proof (in original) like PAN Card, Aadhar, Driving License etc, and all original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, experience and their candidature will be considered on the strength of the original certificates.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for the period specified and Sports Kerala Foundation is not liable to offer appointment during or after the completion of contract period of the selected candidates
- Persons convicted for criminal offences shall not be considered.
- Applicants should be of sound health and shall satisfy the medical fitness standards as fixed by the Government. A medical fitness certificate by the Medical Officer / Electrical Surgeon shall be produced at the time of appointment,
- No correspondence regarding the rejection of application in case of ineligibility shall be entertained.
- Any amendment, modification or addition to this advertisement will be given in the website only,
- Candidates should furnish their e-mail ID and mobile No. in the application. The call letter for the interview shall be forwarded to the e-mail ID only.
|Starting Date of Application
|Last Date of Application
For Sports Kerala Foundation detailed advertisement,
CENTRE C SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.