Trainee Engineer – Bharat Electronics Ltd.
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna category Central Public Sector Enterprise and India’s leading professional Electronics Company, under Ministry of Defence, Government of India, requires experienced professionals for the post of Trainee Engineer-I and Project Engineer-I on temporary basis for its Manufacturing Unit located at Taloja, Navi Mumbai. The details are as under:
|Trainee Engineer – I (Electrical)||03|
Qualification, Age Limit and Work Experience Required :
|Post||Qualification||Upper age limit as on|
|Minimum Post Qualification|
|Trainee Engineer – I (Electrical)||BE/B.Tech in Electrical||28 Years||1 Year|
- AGE: The upper age limit will be relaxable for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years. For candidates belonging to PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above
Terms of Engagement & Remuneration:
Trainee Engineer-I will be engaged initially for a period of 2 years which may be extended upto maximum of One year (Maximum tenure of 3 years) based on requirement and individual performance . Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 30,000/-, Rs. 35,000/-and Rs.40,000/- for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year respectively.
In addition to above a consolidated amount of Rs.12,000/- per year will be paid towards expenses like medical insurance premium, attire allowance, stitching charges, footwear allowance etc. The additional amount shall be paid in two instalments. First instalment will be processed in the first month’s salary after joining and the second instalment will be paid after completion of 6 months from the date of joining.
Educational Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg (4 years) course from AICTE approved Institute / University in the relevant disciplines of Engineering 55% and above in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST and PwBD candidates
Post qualification Relevant Industrial Experience (as on 01.09.2022):
- Minimum 1 Year post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer – I from the concerned discipline.
- Minimum 2 Years of post-qualification relevant industry experience is mandatory to apply or the post of Project Engineer-I from the concerned discipline.
Please note the following:
- Academic / Teaching/Research experience will not be considered.
- One-year completed apprenticeship training will be considered as industrial experience.
Candidates with Experience in the following areas will be preferred.
Trainee Engineer-I (Electrical):
One year post qualification industry experience in any on or more areas such as Designing of Electrical power systems (LT) for stationary and mobile applications. Knowledge of PLC,VFD, HM and SCADA programming. Experience in selection of DG sets. AMF/ATS programming. Selection and integration of UPS, Batteries, cables, and connectors and part of system design, Experience in Power distribution design including power distribution panel, illumination system, ACs, Fire alarm system, CCTV etc. Design and development of non-conventional energy sources like solar, wind systems, Knowledge of grounding system shall have good knowledge of all aspect of electrical standards/codes and electrical safety.
The selection will be done through Written Test followed by Interview of the eligible shortlisted candidates. The minimum qualifying marks required for suitability for different categories of candidates are as under:
The assessment weightage will be 85% and 15% for written test and interview respectively. Candidates who meet the stipulated eligibility criteria shall be called for the written test. Candidates will be called in the ratio of 1:5 (discipline-wise and category-wise) on the overall vacancies based on the performance in the written test.
Application Fee :
Application Fee for Trainee Engineer-I(Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical) and Project Engineer-I (Electronics & Mechanical) to be remitted by DD in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Navi Mumbai is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The details are as under.
Trainee Engineer-I : General , EWS and OBC(NCL) candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 177/- (Application Fee – Rs. 150/- plus 18% GST).
- Only Indian nationals need to apply
- Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview; without which such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission
- Candidates who are currently working as Trainee Engineers in BEL and are applying for Project Engineer post are required to give prior intimation to the respective HR Department of the Unit/SBU/CSG where they are currently working.
- Lateral application for the same post is not permitted i.e. Trainee / Project Engineers who are presently working in any of the Units of BEL is not eligible to apply for the same post against this advertisement. If applied, such application will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons, at any stage of the selection process.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-selection at any stage.
- Candidates are required to apply for the post as advertised and provide their one valid email ID which shall be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the Written Test / Interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidate. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only.
- BEL reserves the right to debar the candidates at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable.
- Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST, OBC(NCL) , EWS, PwBD category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.in) issued by the prescribed authority along with the application. Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other that the prescribed authority will not be accepted.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.01.2022.
- Appointment of the selected candidate will be subject to being found Medically Fit by the Company’s medical authorities as per the medical fitness standards laid down by the Company. The candidate who is called to report on selection should get himself/herself medically examined by a Civil Surgeon/Asst. Civil Surgeon and submit the medical report as per the requirement of the Company.
- The admission at all/any stage of selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever. Mere applying for the post shall not be deemed as selection
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
- Please ensure that the applicant fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the Advertisement. In case applicant fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any point of selection process. The decision of the management in this regard would be final. Candidate must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remittance of Application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case/circumstances.
How to apply ?
Candidates are advised to download the application format available on the website http:www.bel-india.com. The downloaded application format duly filled in all respects (with recent colour passport size photograph of the applicant duly affixed in the column provided in the Application Form) along with DD and self-attested Xerox copies of the followings:
(i) SSLC/SSC/10th Standard marks card of any other valid document as proof of Date of Birth.
(ii) B.Sc. (Engg.)/B.E./B.Tech. Engineering Degree (as applicable), clearly indicating the discipline percentage of marks and class obtained.
(iii) All semester marks cards or consolidated marks cards.
(iv) CGPA conversion document (wherever applicable) in percentage
(v) B.E/B.TECH/B.Sc. (Engg.) Degree Certificate
(vi) Caste Certificate (if belonging to OBC/EWS/SC/ST)
(vii) Certificate from employer regarding experience. (both present and previous)
(viii) Certificate in support of PwBD category (if applicable)
(ix) Any other relevant certificates.
The application for the same should reach to the following address latest by 23.11.2022. Envelope shall be Superscripted with Application for the post of “Trainee Engineer-I (Electronics/Mechanical/Electrical) OR Project Engineer-I (Electronics / Mechanical)”.
Dy.General Manager (HR),
Bharat Electronics Limited,
Plot No. L-1, MIDC Industrial Area,
Taloja, Navi Mumbai: 410 208, Maharashtra.
Please further ensure that you fulfil all the eligibility criteria (like age, qualification, experience, category certificate, etc.) as stipulated in our advertisement. If you fail to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, your candidature will be cancelled and you will not be allowed to appear for the interview. The decision of the BEL Management in this regard would be final. Application fee is non-refundable. Candidates must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting Application Fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case/circumstance. In case you require any clarifications regarding the advertisement please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that no other form of communication will be entertained including telephone calls, conventional mail, fax etc.
For Detailed Notification
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.