ITI Trade Apprenticeship at Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE)
The Proof and Experimental Establishment (PXE) is an Indian defence laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). Located in Balasore, Orissa, India. its main purpose concerns the research and development of technologies and products in the area of medium and large caliber weapons and their ammunition. PXE is organised under the Armament and Combat Engineering Cluster of DRDO.Proof & Experimental Establishment (PXE), Chandipur a premier Establishment under Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence is engaged in dynamic test and evaluation of armament systems. This Establishment invites applications for engagement of ITI Trade Apprentices in Electrical trade for one year Apprenticeship Training in the following Category/ Discipline.
|Post||Vacancy||Stipend per month|
|ITI Trade Apprentice(Electrician)||03||Rs. 7700/-|
Correspondence with Candidates
- All correspondence including offer letter (if selected) will be communicated through email only.
- Only the candidate will be responsible for downloading and printing of the Offer letter. PXE will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail sent due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of email to SPAM/Bulk mail folder etc.
|ITI Trade Apprentice(Electrician)||ITI in Electrician|
- The Selection Board of PXE will go through the applications and shortlist the candidates based on the percentage of marks secured in essential qualification.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview which will be conducted through Video conferencing (virtual mode) only.
- After Interview, only selected candidates will be offered appointment letter through e-mail.
Terms & Conditions for selection of Apprentices
- Candidates for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Diploma) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal (www.mhrdnats.gov.in)
- Candidates for Trade Apprentice (ITI) are required to register in National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in)
- Non-registered candidates will be rejected.
- The fresh pass-out candidates (passed their respective courses in the year 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022) are only eligible for apply. Candidates with post-graduation degrees need not to apply.
- Those candidates who have completed the essential qualifications in regular mode are only eligible to apply.
- Graduate/Diploma/ITI degree holders who have training or job experience for a period of one year or more after acquiring the essential qualification will NOT be eligible for consideration.
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy layer need to produce their caste certificates issued by the competent authority at the time of verification.
- The selected candidates must execute a contract for a period of one year of training as per provision of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and rules framed there under.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- The offer of Apprenticeship Training does not confer any right of employment in DRDO.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- PXE reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with the intention of influencing the process of selection of Apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of his/her candidature.
- PXE reserves the right to withdraw/cancel the advertisement/selection process if circumstances so warrant without assigning any reason thereof.
- The Apprentices will not be provided any quarter or hostel accommodation/transport by this Establishment during the training period.
- No TA/DA will be provided for joining or attending the Interview.
- All correspondence need to be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org through e-mail only .
- Interested candidates having essential qualifications as above are invited to apply for one year Apprenticeship Training in PXE through e-mail only to email@example.com
- Application form can be downloaded from the website www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates are required to fill the Application form by Typing, Affix the Passport size photograph and sign in the Application Form. The scanned copy of filled Application Form and mark sheets of essential qualifications in PDF format must be sent through e-mail only (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Hand written application submitted by the candidates will not be accepted.
- Last date for the receipt of application: 02 September 2022.
For Detailed Notification
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.