JIPMER is one among the very few institutions in the country which is providing teaching from undergraduate to super speciality & sub-specialties, conducting path breaking research and providing specialty care of high order. JIPMER continues to rank among the top best five medical schools in the country. JIPMER is witnessing expansion in the form of new campuses like JIPMER Karaikkal, JIPMER outreach center at Yanam apart from the soon to be commissioned screening OPD block and super speciality extention block. Conceptual plans for Puducherry second campus for Institute of organ transplantation and Institute of advanced trauma and rehabilitation were initiated during this period. JIPMER invites applications for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical).
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University;
- Two year’s experience in Planning; Execution and Maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment.
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized institute.
- Three years experience in Planning; Execution and Maintenance of electrical installations, preferably in a Hospital environment.
Pay Scale and Age Limit
|Pay of Rs.35400/- in Level 6 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
|Up to 30 Years
Scheme of examination
- CBT subject – 70% for related subject and 30% for general area’s.
- Number of Questions and marks – 100 MCQ‟s with each question carrying 4 marks.
- Time Duration – 90 Minutes (1 ½ hours).
- There shall be no skill test for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical).
- Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following
- Mode of payment; a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
How to Apply ?
- Candidates are informed to apply on-line mode only. (Any other mode of applications will not be accepted/considered)
- The candidate should acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
|Online Application starts on
|Last date to receive Online applications
- The Cut-off date to determine maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be last date of submission of online application.
- A candidate must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on closing date of registration i.e. 30.03.2022.