The Fertilisers And Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) was incorporated in the year 1943 as the first large-scale fertilizer plant in India at Udyogamandal, Kochi, Kerala. FACT started production in 1947. Initially in the Private Sector, promoted by M/s.Seshasayee Brothers, FACT became a Public Sector company in 1960 and the Government of India became the major shareholder in 1962. FACT is under the administrative control of the Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India. From a modest beginning, FACT has expanded and diversified into a multi-divisional organisation with varied activities. The parent division at Udyogamandal underwent four stages of expansion until the year 1972, upgrading technology and increasing capacity. In the 1960’s, recognising the need for developing indigenous capabilities for design and construction of Chemical and Fertiliser Plants, FACT established an Engineering & Consultancy wing FEDO (FACT Engineering & Design Organisation). A Fabrication Division FEW (FACT Engineering Works) was also established in 1966. FACT invites applications from Senior Manager Design(Electrical).
|Senior Manager Design (Electrical)||65|
- Degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation with 10 years post qualification experience in design consultancy / EPCs in the design of HV power distribution system including sizing calculations of transformers, DG sets, cables, capacitor banks etc.
- The candidate should be proficient in finalisation of procurement specifications, tender documents, BOQ etc and also review of vendor documents/drawings.
Remuneration for the post
|Post||Consolidated Pay||Maximum Consolidated Pay|
|Senior Manager Design (Electrical)||Rs.60000/- per month||Rs.75000/- per month|
- The engagement will be for a term of one year or till the completion of project on which a candidate is engaged, whichever is earlier. The contract is renewable at the discretion of the Management, subject to requirement, performance, assessment etc.
- Engagement is also liable to be terminated by the Management with 15 days‟ notice, at its discretion without assigning any reason, whatsoever.
- An annual increase of 3% on applicable consolidated pay will be paid, subject to renewal of contract engagement. Leave, Provident Fund, ESI / Accident Insurance coverage, TA & DA for travel for official purposes, will be applicable based on eligibility, as per Rules of the Company.
- Wherever the essential educational qualification has a mention of dual specialization, one of the specializations necessarily needs to be function specific, for the post notified.
How to Apply ?
- Last date for submission of Online Form will be 4.00 PM on 19.03.2022.
|Step 1||Step 2|
|Submit Online Form and upload Application Form prescribed on|
or before 4.00 PM on 19.03.2022
|Send the original Application Form uploaded with all relevant certificates / documents by Speed Post / Registered Post so as to reach us on or before 29.03.2022|
- Application received by post without submitting Online Form and Online Form submitted, without uploading Application Form or not receiving Recruitment Notification No.02/2022 dt 05.03.2022 Page 7 of 7 Application by post or Application received late, will not be considered.