ITI Apprentice – Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
ITI Apprentice – RNIL
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) is the corporate entity of Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (VSP), India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant built with state-of-the-art technology and a prime producer of long steel products in the country having extensive market in infrastructure, construction, automobile, electrical and forging industry. With an annual turnover of ₹28,200 Crores, RINL is gearing up production to achieve rated capacity of 7.3 Mtpa Liquid Steel having three Captive Mines and 25 Marketing Branches Pan India. Forged Wheel Plant is another unit of RINL and is in commercial operation since September 2021, at Raebareli, UP. The Plant is an epitome of technological marvel crafted in nature’s lap, where environment sustenance comes first with a lush of greenery. The residential township is unique of its kind with dense foliage, beautiful parks, wide roads and provides all modern amenities within and in the vicinity. RINL invites young, dynamic talented individuals to join as “Trade Apprentice”: Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement of 319 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) in the trades as mentioned below:
|Post||Vacancy||Stipend per month(INR)|
AGE : Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01.04.2022.
QUALIFICATION : ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in concerned Trade.
Note:- The candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in an Industry as per the Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time or job experience for a period of 1 year or more are NOT ELIGIBLE.
CONCESSIONS & RELAXATIONS:
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Upper age is relaxed by 10 years to PWD candidates in the specified disabilities only as mentioned below (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PWD Candidates).
- Reservation for PWD Candidates for the Trades are COPA, Carpenter, Fitter, Electrician and R&AC. Out of total 13 seats 4 Nos OH, 3 Nos VH, 3 Nos HI and 3 in Multiple Disability.
DURATION OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING:
DURATION OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING
Trade Apprentices : One Year
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
₹200 (Plus GST @18%) per candidate of Un Reserved(UR), OBC & EWS categories, ₹100 (Plus GST @18%) per candidate for SC, ST & PWD Candidates towards processing fee payable to RINL Account, while filling the On-line Application Form. However, the Processing fee excluding GST shall be refunded to SC, ST & PWD Candidates who attend the online test.
Fee shall be remitted through payment gateway by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
- Selection process would consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Duration of Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours duration comprising both Aptitude and Technical segments.
- Computer Based Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
- There shall be 150 questions in the Test and Total marks shall be 150. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The constitution of the Computer Based Test will be as below:
a) Aptitude (Segment I): 75 Questions, consisting of General Knowledge, Working English and General Aptitude i.e. Arithmetic, Reasoning, Data Interpretation etc.
b) Technical (Segment II): 75 Questions for each Trade as per Trade Syllabus of ITI (Govt. prescribed).
c) The questions will be in bilingual i.e., in English and Telugu except the questions of Knowledge in English, which will be exclusively in English only.
- Final selection for engagement of apprentices will be based on Computer Based Test marks. The cut off shall be 50 percentile in case of Un Reserved and EWS candidates, where as it is 40 percentile in case of SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates in each segment.
Candidates, in the order of merit category wise and trade wise will be offered the apprenticeship
- In case of tie for final short listing for engagement, the candidate older in age will be given preference in the merit list.
- In case the candidates are not available for a certain trade, the vacancies of that trade will be distributed to the other trade(s) at the discretion of RINL management.
- The Examination centre for online Computer Based Test is at Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates have to appear the CBT at his/her own expenses.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPRENTCESHIP AT RINL:
1) Before applying for above apprentices positions at RINL, candidates have to first register themselves in online portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ ( Official website of NSDC / MSDE, GoI), which is mandatory. After successful registration in the above website, a registration number will be generated. After initial registration, candidates have to apply in Apprenticeship Opportunities menu by selecting the Course(Designated), searching the relevant course ( exactly as per RINL advertised trades), search Location ( Andhra Pradesh), Search by Establishment (RINL VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT, VISAKHAPATNAM) and then select “Apply”. Further instructions may be followed as per the apprenticeship portal guidelines.
2) After successful registration (both initial registration and at Apprenticeship Opportunities) the candidate has to take the print outs of it. The candidate shall mention the generated registration number while applying for Apprentices positions in RINL’s Website: www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”
3) It may be noted that in case candidates do not pre-register themselves online properly in all respects and subsequently after selection as apprentice in RINL, if the registration of contract as apprentice get cancelled by MSDE / NSDC / RDSDE due to any reason, the candidate only shall be responsible for the same and shall not be considered for engaging as apprentice further. In such case, candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled.
VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS:
On qualifying the Online Compute Based Test, the list of candidates provisionally selected for document verification shall be published on the RINL website. The verification of the original documents shall be done before their joining as apprentices. The Offer of engagement shall be issued to only those candidates whose documents including medical fitness certificate are found in order.
RINL shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to apprentice(s) after the completion of Apprentice training.
The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Documents Verification:-
1) 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
2) SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed formats issued by the Competent Authority.
3) A valid OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
4) Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit
5) Any other certificate(s), if applicable.
|Date of opening of online application||02.08.2022|
|Last date of submission of online application||18.08.2022|
HOW TO APPLY:
1) Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our RINL’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” and Click on the Registration Link pertaining to “Engagement of Trade Apprentices – 2022”( Advt. No.: RINL/VSP/L&DC /Trade 2022(1)) during the period from 02.08.2022 till 18.08.2022 by 18:00 hours.
2) Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
3) Registration process: Candidate has to register with his/her Mobile number or E-mail id. His/her basic details like name, category, trade have to be filled in registration form and necessary documents should be uploaded. After successful registration, system generated RINL Registration Number is sent to his registered email id/SMS. Candidates are advised to remember RINL Registration Number and password for future reference/use.
4) Candidates are advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before submission. On submission, candidate cannot change the details once furnished.
5) The candidate shall be wholly responsible for the information provided in his/her online application form. If any mismatch / deviation found, the application will be summarily rejected.
6) The candidate must have an active email ID and Mobile Number which must be valid for at least next one year. All future communication including Corrigendum/Addendum with regard to this advertisement will take place only through e-mail / SMS Alerts.
For Detailed Notification:
Get prepared for all the Electrical Engineering exams with a single enrollment!😎
Specially structured to learn each subject from basic to advanced levels,
✅ Recorded videos with Unlimited streaming
✅ 300+ hours of lectures
✅Comprehensive coverage of the latest syllabus, including Overseer Grade-I/KSEB Sub-Engineer
✅A highly trained and dedicated faculty team
✅ 150+ total tests
✅ Interactive quizzes
✅Onboard support and doubt clearance
✅Regular performance analysis and personal mentoring
Its your high time to choose the right decision!
For admissions call us at
📲 94 97 41 88 77
📲 94 97 41 88 66
CENTRE C ELECTRICAL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
Our Social media platforms are exclusively for Electrical Engineering students, job candidates, teachers and all those who have passion for Electrical Engineering.
You will get
- Electrical engineering quiz
- Regular job notifications
- Exam notifications
- E – News
- E – Shots
- Study tips
- Electrical related discussion and all in this group.